~16th part~

(Marcus's Pov) She's laying with her head on my chest and I have my arm placed on her back. I'm gonna be honest... Y/N is different from all the girls I have known. Whenever I am near her, I get a feeling that I have never felt before... All these months have passed since Nicolas brought her here, and she isn't that scared girl anymore. I don't know what made her change, but I'm glad. She's enjoying her life and also she's my friend now. And no, she's not my girlfriend and will never be. I can't love... I have no emotions... And above of all, I wanna have fun and be free. "How am I doing?" Y/N asked all from sudden and snapped me from my thoughts. "What do you mean?" "Am I being mean enough to those people who I hate?" She asked and looked at me. "You're doing great. Even though I would prefer if you left me beat his ass off." I said and she giggled. "There's no need to make our hands dirty with that piece of shit." She said and I cuddled her cheek with my thumb. "I better go to my room now." She stood up and started putting her clothes on. "You are leaving without giving a good night kiss?" I said as she was about to get out of my room. She rolled her eyes while smiling and came to give me a kiss. "Good night, Marcus." She said and left. I wanted her to stay with me though... I could literally just tell her. Or better not... I should literally control myself... Urgh... Y/N is like a drug for me... Everything will get ruined if me and her become even closer... It won't happen... It mustn't... Anyways, I better sleep now, tomorrow I'll have a lot to do. I might even need to get put of the country soon. It will be hard to tell Y/N and then leave her... I can't handle to stay away from her...