~42th part~

I took a deep breath and decided to finally talk. "Everything seemed to be okay until my father died. He caught my mum cheating on him with another man and after that they got divorced. Dad was doing everything to take me back, because he knew that mum didn't care about me anymore, but she just wanted me and dad to suffer. One day he came to take me because he finally got the right to take care of me, but mum and stepdad didn't let him. Dad didn't give up until my stepdad threw him from stairs and he died. My mum locked me on my room when the police came so I couldn't say anything about what really happened... I knew that I was alone after his death... I couldn't count on my mum, since she had gone crazy completely. I got used to it... When I started growing, my stepdad started acting weird. He wouldn't let me go out, always would come and check on me, and would stare at me whenever he got the chance. I really didn't know what was happening and that was scaring me... Once my mum wasn't home and I was alone with my stepdad... I was just in my room doing homework... when he came and... raped me..." I said and stopped a lil to whipe my tears away. "When my mum came and saw us, stepdad told her that I made him do it... She kicked me out of the house and since then I have worked to survive." . . .