~9th part~

(Y/N's Pov) Next day I woke up by a very weird dream, like Marcus will make me join him on his job. I don't even know what's his job in real life. The only thing I know about him is his name, and he didn't want to tell me even that. Why wouldn't someone want to show his name? Or maybe he doesn't show his name to girls he sleeps with... Anyways I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. All what I need right now is a shower. Slowly I undressed myself, went inside the cabin and turned on the warm water... Finally some peace... "Y/N! Where the hell are you?!" I heard Marcus yelling. "Calm down, I'm in the bathroom. Wait for 5 minutes." I finished showering, put a towel around my body and got out of there. "Do you need something?" I said and he looked at me and bited his lip. Oh shit, don't tell me that he got turned on... "Ehm, Marcus?" I said and he shook his head. "I just wanted to make sure that you're doing good. And that you haven't escaped." "Why didn't I think of that? Anyways, thanks for caring." I said and sat down next to him. "Don't get used of me being nice to you. You know very well for what you are here." He put his hand on my leg and I already know what he has on his mind. All of sudden he grabbed me by waist and pulled me close to him, placing me on his lap. I looked up at his eyes and I don't know why for a while I couldn't move. It's like I lost the control of my body. "Won't you scream or try to escape now?" Marcus said and placed his hands on my ass. My eyes stopped on his lips and in the next seconds I could feel them being pressed on mine... This is so wrong, but the weird part is that it doesn't feel like that...