~41th part~

I said and Marcus looked confused at me. "What do you mean?" "Before the fire started, someone was in the house." "So you're saying that the fire was on purpose?" "Maybe. Someone rang the doorbell, but no one was outside when I went to check. When I went to the kitchen and saw it on fire, before I could do anything, someone or something hitted my head and I lost my feelings." I said and he seemed to be lost in his thoughts. "Who could have done it..." "Ey, forget about that. I need some cuddles." I said while opening my arms ready to get a hug. He smiled and pulled me on his arms. I love this feeling... I feel so safe... "Marcus?" "Yes?" "Promise me that your arms will never let go of me." "I promise. I don't want anyone else except you." Damn I love him so much!!! "Did I lose something?" Nicolas said and sat down on the other couch. "Nothing." I answered. "Well what do you want us to do?" Marcus asked. "What I really want to do is to get to know you better." I said and he seemed to feel uncomfortable. "Y/N, I don't think that's a good idea..." Nicolas said. "Why not? We are going to spend the rest of our life together maybe. It's important to know each other so we can get on well." I said and still Marcus didn't seem to change his mind. "Babe, maybe your life hasn't been the best, and I understand that you don't even want to think about it. My life also wasn't the best, but I have the courage to talk about it now..."