~53th part~

(Marcus's Pov) "Marcus, it's your turn to make Nina sleep!" Y/N yelled from our room. Well, let me tell you some of the new things. We named our baby girl Nina and she is four weeks old now. Thanks God she's healthy and we are trying our best to be good parents. The only bad thing here is that she doesn't sleep that easy. Y/N has about two hours that's trying to make her sleep and as I can see it didn't work. "Marcus, come here now or I'll kill you!" Y/N yelled from again and I immediately went upstairs. "This baby is such a baddie." "Just like us." I said and we laughed, but Nina started crying. "Come to daddy, baby girl." I said smiling and carefully took her on my arms. "Have you noticed that she looks exactly like you." "Isn't that normal? All in all, I'm her dad." "And I'm her mother, but she hasn't got anything from me." "Ey, she's just four weeks old. She'll change every day. Who knows, in the future she might look just like you." I said and Y/N giggled. "I'll go and rest now. Good luck." She said and kissed my cheek before leaving. "Now it's just us, Nina." I layed with her on the bed and started singing to her. I could never imagine that this day would come. I found the love of my life and now I'm holding my daughter. Nina just started feeling sleepy and for sure in some minutes she will close her eyes. I have to admit that I love her so much. She's such a blessing. But at the same time I'm scared...