~12th part~

(Marcus's Pov) As Nicolas said that, Y/N ran out of the room. "Fuck! We need to catch her!" I said and we went to search for her. "Everyone start searching for my slave! She mustn't escape!" I said and also started running around. I swear I will punish her as we find her... First Nicolas and I went to check in her room, but she wasn't there. "Yeah, she does everything you say. Did you also tell her to run away?" Nicolas said annoyed as we were checking around the mansion. She can't escape that easy. I can't explain how angry I am right now. She will be lucky if I don't kill her after this. "Let's get back to work. They'll catch her for sure." I said and we went back to my office. "Are boys back from mission in Costa Rica?" I said as I sat down on my chair. "As they informed me, in some hours they will be back here." He said and I nodded. I went in my computer and noticed that someone had tried to break into our sistem... Who the hell is that smart to do that? In that moment the door got opened and two of our boys came inside holding Y/N from her arms. "Look who we have here." Nicolas said and I went towards her. "You can leave now, boys." I said and they did so. I slapped her and she fell down on the floor. "You fucking bitch! I've told you many times to not play with my patience." I yelled and she didn't even dare to look at me. "Nicolas, can you please leave us alone? Meanwhile you can check on the list who's turn is to get killed." I said and he took the list and left. "What should I do with you now, huh?" I took her up and threw her on the couch. "I..." I just started undressing both of us and fucking her from behind. She started crying and begging me to stop, but I just kept on going faster and deeper.