~28th part~

"You won't leave that easy." She took me by hair and we started fighting. "What the fuck is happening here?!' Nicolas broke us apart and took Roxie away from me. "Y/N, what is this?!" "She started attacking me for such a ridiculous reason! She says that I am getting between her and Marcus! Like what the hell dude,I'm giving him all to you ! Just leave me alone!" I said and left from there. I went inside and locked myself in my room. That bitch destroyed all my mood! It's not like I was feeling any better, but she made it just worse! I am getting sick of being in the same place as her! "Y/N, can we talk?" I heard Nicolas saying from the other side of the door and I went to open it. He went inside and I closed the door. "Are you okay?" He asked and held me from both of my shoulders. "I'm kind of mad, to be honest. What Roxie did is unacceptable." "Yeah, true. That's why she's gone now." He said and I looked confused at him. "What do you mean with she's gone?" "Marcus sent her back to her brother. He was really mad when he learned of what she did." Nicolas said. Marcus really did that? "Do you want to come downstairs?" I just nodded and we got out of the room. As I saw Marcus in the kitchen, I don't know why but I felt kind of insecure... "Hi." He said as he saw me. "Hi..." I said and he came to me. "We have a lot of stuff to do, so it's better if you also work today." "Even after the fight she had?" Nicolas said. "Yes, now let's go." He said and took my hand on his...