~17th part~

I was on my office watching some stuff on my computer when all of sudden Y/N stormed in. "Is it true that you are leaving today?!" She said kind of angry and sad at the same time. "Yes, I am. What do you want now?" I asked and looked at her emotionless. "I want to come with you." "No way. You will stay here." I stood up and went to her. "Why not?!" "Because it can be dangerous for you. I'll just leave for a week, finish what I have to do and then come back. Why are you making it such a big deal?" She said something, but I didn't really understand what, because she said it in a very low tone. I put both of my hands on her shoulders and sighed. "Y/N..." "Why don't you trust me?" She said and looked at me disappointed. I couldn't answer this... She just turned around and left... I guess she's mad at me now. Why should I care though? Anyways, I made my things ready, got in my car and drove away. All the time my mind was at Y/N and I wasn't able to think about anything else. I really hate what is happening to me... I'm not used of thinking for a girl... or anyone in general... I arrived in the destination and went to spend the night in a hotel. I layed down on the bed and just looked at the ceiling. My phone started ringing and I picked it up. "Hi Marcus. Did you arrive?" Nicolas said. "Yes, I'm at the hotel. What's up?" "Except Y/N going crazy, nothing new." "What's wrong with her? Is she okay?" "I think she isn't used of not seeing you around." He said and I smiled a little. "Just don't let her do anything stupid." I said and in that moment someone knocked on the door. I went to open it and...