~44th part~

... "Daddy can't wait to see you,princess..." I started opening my eyes and saw Marcus kissing my stomach and talking to our baby. I love seeing and experiencing this every morning... "Did we wake you up, mommy?" Marcus said and came up to my face. "To be honest, yes, but it's okay." I said and smiled at him. "We are sorry. I just needed to have a little conversation with my daughter." He said and started playing with my hair. "And what did she tell you?" "She said that she loves us very much and that I should know that I have the most beautiful girl as my girlfriend." He said and I just couldn't stop smiling. "How can you be so adorable?" "What? Our baby said that. And she's so right." "You really make me speechless." I said and kissed his nose. He took me up on his arms and went downstairs, sending us to the kitchen. Carefully he placed me on the table and I raised my eyebrow at him. "What was that?" "Nothing. I just brought my babies here to feed them." He said and cuddled my cheek. If someone would tell me some months ago that Marcus and I will end up together, I would had laughed. Whenever I look at him I understand how lucky and blessed I am to have him. He is everything that I have ever wanted or needed... "Babe?" Marcus said and snapped me from my thoughts. "Let's eat." . . .