~3rd part~

I woke up and immediately dressed up, leaving Y/N alone in my room. I went downstairs where the rest of the gang was. "Did you like the present I got you?" Nicolas said while smirking. "Damn, bro. Where did you find that girl!" I said and sat down next to him. "I got the luck to find her on the street. She seemed to be in a bad mood and I knew that only you can calm her down." He said and wrapped his arm around me. "What are the plans for today, boss?" One from the boys said. "Half of you will go and robe a bank in Costa Rica, the others will fix a room for my slave." I said and everyone went to do their job. "So, you're actually thinking of keeping her?" Nicolas said and I nodded. "What if she tries to escape?" "I will show her what happens if she goes against my word." I stood up and decided to go upstairs and check up on Y/N. When I opened the door, I found her trying to get her hands free. "Good morning." I said and she flinched. "Stay away from me." She said while trying to sound confident. "Or what? Remember that you belong to me now." I said and went to her. "I belong to nobody!" "You think so. You are stuck here and you'll do as I say from now on." "And what if I don't?" I took the gun out of my pocket and press it against her head. "Thank me that I'm controlling myself from killing you. You should watch your mouth when you're talking to me. Understand?" I said while looking at her damn serious and she nodded in fear. "Good. I'll give you some clothes... even though I prefer seeing you naked." I said and pulled the blanket a bit down, seeing her perfect body... "Fuck... You made me horny." I said and put a hand on her boob, stroking it. "Please don't..." "Too late." I said and started undressing myself...