~52th part~

All I remember is how they rushed me to the operation hall after a time of losing feelings, I can hear a baby crying... "You are finally awake. Everything went good and your daughter is here with us now." The nurse said... Slowly I turned on my right and saw her, sleeping peacefully... How can such a small creature be that beautiful? I smiled and a tear escaped my eye. "Miss, do you want me to tell your husband to come?" "Yes, please." I said and she went to call him. After some minutes Marcus entered the room. As he was about to speak up, he stopped as he saw the baby. He went to her and watched her for a while. Then he looked at me with tears on his eyes and came up to me. "Is that our baby?" He asked with a trembling voice and I nodded. "So, we are parents now?" "Yes, Marcus. We are the parents of this angel right here." He wrapped his arms around me and we hugged each other tight. "I can't believe it... It seems like a dream to me..." "A dream that we made to become true." I said and we smiled at each other. "I love you so much." "I love you more." I said and Marcus placed his lips on mines... After some minutes we broke it and I asked Marcus if he can bring the baby to me. Carefully he took her on his hands and smiled while looking at her. He kissed her head and then gave her to me. "Welcome, baby girl." I said and hugged her.