~67th part~

"And?" I asked. "I think that it's time for someone else to see it, except me." He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We started walking and Nina was looking around with her big and adorable eyes. After some minutes we got inside the forest near the mansion and stopped in front of a cave. "What now?" I said and he told me to be quiet. We went inside the dark cave and after we reached the end, I got amazed. It was a field full with flowers; butterflies were hiding on trees and making them look colourful; a place from a beautiful dream. "Do you like it?" Marcus said with his arms being wrapped around my waist and Nina giggled. "How could a person like the heartless Marcus find a place like this?" I said while still being surprised. "Ey, don't be mean! I might have been a big dork, but the goodness was still inside. . . I found this place once when I was hiding from my old boss. Since then I used to come here whenever I would need to clear my mind up. Somehow this place helps me to calm down." He said while looking around and I smiled. We layed down on the grass and placed my baby girl on top of me. "Thanks for bringing us here." I said and looked at him. "You don't need to thank me. I wanted to share this important place with the love of my life." Marcus said and Nina yelled. "Sorry, baby. With the love of my life and our little cutie." He said and we started laughing, and Nina joined us. "What about showing you more of this place?" Marcus said and I nodded. We stood up and started walking. . .