•∆• 45 •∆•

I looked at Tae confused, his eyes were red but he was still in human form.

'He's a hybrid, just hitting his 20's.' He added.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The public conference started as I got Namjoon's attention

"Joon, Code Kraft (Kate Record Family Relation Timeline)." I whispered.

"Why, we already went through it?" He whispered.

"Not all, check her cousins, male, 20+ years of age, living status & location. Also check the hybrid history tracker."

"Okay. Any specifics?"

"Missing child hybrid from 6-4 years ago, and male. If one comes up send her name and his government name to the police."

"If I don't?"

"Just use your smart brain, tie 2 and 2 together. I'm confident that you will."

He started searching on his phone then brought info he found to Yoongi's watch.

"This bi-... There we go." He whispered.

Kate's POV

I hear those disrespectful hybrids talking to each other with my step-daughter and that CEO. She would be so much better without any company and those animals.

"What are they saying?" I angrily whispered.

"Aun-Ms.K, They're just doing last minute preparation."

"They're sloopy too? Haha." I chuckled.

Author's POV

It was Namjoon's time to speak so the other 3 all stood behind him, Hami softly grabbed Yoongi's wrist and connected the bands of their watches together before moving her wrist away. The info linked up and Hami was able to see that indeed V was right about him being a hybrid and his age.

We went through the rest of the public conference Yoongi talking about his life as a hybrid being labeled by society.

Hami was next, she stated she past and recent experiences with hybrids. She discreetly mentioned her step-mom's ties with illegal hybrid abusers.

The president was next so while Taehyung was answering questions from the press, he was "writing notes", to everyone else that's what it looks like.

Long story short, he put one of his rings on the table with a note that said "Put this ring your right index finger, if this information is correct."

The president was up next he stated his "side" of the situation, after he answered questions from the press. In the midst of him answering questions his right hand fell to his side and he had the ring on.