•◇• 31 •◇•

School is good

School is good.....

For Now 🙃

Seokjung came back, put the gel on my stomach before turning on the machine and using it on my stomach.

"There it is..." He said happily.

"Ms. Jung I'm happy to say that you are pregnant."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Author's POV

"I'm going to be an uncle~, I'm going to be an uncle~" Hobi was playfully dancing in his car seat.

"Yes I know and I know you're very happy." Hami giggled.

"But Taehyung is going to be happier."

"I know.."

Hobi drove them back to Hami's house. Once they arrived at Hami's house, Hobi parked the car and they both got out the car to the front door.

Hami unlocked the door and opened it to see a little girl running pretty quickly with her pink jumpsuit on and her denim straps off.

I caught Min-seo and picked her up giving her a small little kiss on the cheek

"Where were you going off too, Missy?" Hami asked playfully tickling her stomach lightly making her giggle.

Hami then heard a growl making her raise her head to the end of the hall to see Tae in his wolf form sitting there looking-- sorry glaring at her.

"Give me Min. Tae misses you... Go talk to him in the backyard" Hobi whispered to Hami.

Hami passed Min-seo to Hobi before walking to the backyard Taehyung following her. She sat down on the bench right against the house, Tae jumped up next to here and laid on her lap.

Hami's POV

"I'm sorry for leaving without telling you." I said while softly petting his fur.

Tae whined. "I was worried."

"I know and I'm sorry for not writing a note for when you woke up."

"It's fine... but why do you smell off?" He lifted his head a little from my lap.

"Tae, you love me right?" I asked.

"Babe, why are you asking me rhetorical question. Of course I love you." He rubbed his head against my stomach.

"OK sorry for asking that, so I'm going to tell you that I'm pregnant with our child."

I felt Tae freeze in my lap, he jumped off my lap and turned into his human form.

He rhen engulfed me into a hug while he was giving me pecks on the cheek while crying.

"I love you so much, babe." He said.

"I love you too." I hugged him back in a tight hug.

I moved away from the hug and kissed him. Once we separated from the kiss we looked at each other smiling having our couple moment.

"Ba ba!" Min-seo giggled.

"SOPE!" I screamed.

"Run!" Hoseok said.

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°