•◇• 23 •◇•

Kook came downstairs rather tiredly, sat down next to me, leaning on me and then yawned

"Where did Hami go?"

"She went to the jewelry shop." I said.

"Oooo. Is she going to get Tae the same ring as you did for me.?"

"Something like that..."

~~~~~~~~~~

Hami's POV

Once I got to the jewelry store I was approached by a girl in her 20's.

"Hello ma'am, what can I do for you today?"

I looked at her name tag that said 'Rose' on it. To be honest she looks somewhat like Jimin.

"I wanna get a ring for my boyfriend."

"Ring sizes? And in color?" She asked.

"Size: 10 and 11 and preferably purple."

"Okay, come with me." She turned around and walked to another section of the store showing me 4 rings.

" She turned around and walked to another section of the store showing me 4 rings

After a good twenty minutes of debating, I choose the 3rd one she showed me.

'Baby, I hope you like this in a couple of weeks.' I thought.

I couldn't do it next week because it's going to be my birthday weekend for my 23rd birthday.

"That'll be buying one get the other 75% off... So the total is 860,000 won (727.554 USD & 646.584 EURO)." She said.

My wallet is crying at this moment but my love for my weird energy high hybrid is overpowering the cries from my wallet.

"If you see Park Jimin tell him 'His sister said Hi' for me." She said while smiling at me warmly.

I left the jewelry shop and I got in my car and drove my car toward my home. I went by the Korean style 7-Eleven and choose to get a cheap but good dinner. So I parked and got out of the car I picked up some ramen bowls, chips, and some drinks I know the boys like.

I paid for the makeshift dinner, then left the store, got in the car and drove the rest of the way home.

Once I parked in my driveway I got out and went inside the house quietly.

* No One POV *

"But am I going to tell her Yoongi, but it's not the easiest thing to tell her especially when she was super duper close with him." Jimin said.

There was a pause from Jimin as Yoongi was talking on the other side.

"Okay Yoongi, I'll come by tomorrow after I will tell her the news... Bye Hyung."

Hami walked into the living room where Jimin was.

"Tell me what news?" Hami sat down on the couch next to Jimin.

Jimin sighed. "I should tell you after dinner."

"Okay..... I got a Korean style 7-Eleven dinner." Jimin looked at Hami excitingly. "I got all of our favorite ramen, chips, and drinks."

"Banana Milk?" Kook asked coming towards Hami and Jimin who were on the couch.

"Here Kook." She grabbed a banana milk from the bag and gave it to him.

"Thank you, Hami." Kook said before going upstairs.

"Jimin... Come with me to the kitchen, help me make this dinner and also your sister you never told me about said Hi."

Jimin smiled sheepishly. "Sorry Hami."

Hami and Jimin went into the kitchen, started to make the quick dinner for them and their hybrids.

Once they were done, Hami called to the hybrids down soon getting hugged to almost death by her boyfriend hybrid.

After they all ate they sat down in the living room 'watching' TV until the thought of what Jimin said came over Hami's mind.

"Wait, Jimin what were you going to tell me..."

He sighed sadly. "I know this is going to break you into pieces, but there was some news Yoongi told me about that is sad."

"Jimin, what is it?"

"Hami,... Your dad died yesterday."

"Wha -How?" Hami blinked a couple times trying to process what was being said.

"Your dad died from what they say a purposely done fire," Jimin said.

"I-I...." Hami started to cry.

"Shh, I'm here Hami." Tae hugged Hami while rubbing her back soothingly.

"---He's gone..." She cried in a slightly higher tone of voice.

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°

💞✨💖HJGTRESDQ💖✨💞 (6-6-19)

I just submitting this book in the Wattys2019 but I have no idea what I'm doing or how it works...

Thank you to all my readers and supporters on the votes reads and comments. It lets me continue this book knowing you support it.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS 😘😍😜

*Happy Friday to you All* 😋