°♡° 9 °♡°

~ Skip Chapter, if your innocent ~

•'"• You've been warned •"'•

He stumbled making us be against the wall

He stumbled making us be against the wall. He was still resisting a lot, I was able to hear his nails slightly scratch the paint off that part of the wall where his hands were.

He moved away from me, his back now facing me.

"Wae?" I asked softly.

".....I just don't want to hurt you." He said.

"How are you going to hurt me?" I asked.

"I-If my wolf side comes out-"

"It won't.. Trust me please." I went behind Taehyung and hugged his waist.

~~~~~~~~~

He turned around and kissed me with love and caution, I wanted him to not worry about things. I nipped at his bottom lip during the kiss making him growl. I felt him deepen the kiss by pulling my waist closer to him, Tae pushed me on the bed and hovered over me, I can tell his thoughts were running by the way he was looking at me.

"Stop holding back." I said.

"I'm not, I'm just thinking about what to do to you first." He said.

I got a shiver down my spine from how low his voice got and from the words said.

He smirked at me knowing what effect he just had on me. Tae started to kiss my neck making me unintentionally moan.

He took off my shirt then his. He went to my collarbone and was marking my skin with hickies.

He moved away from me making me whine and tug at his belt.

He chuckled. "Needy?"

He took off his belt and tied my wrist to the bed. He pulled my bra off and latched his mouth to my buds. It was making me squirm under him because of the pleasurable rush running through my body.

Taehyung kissed down my stomach, once he got to the waist band of my pants and he pulled my pants and panties off.

He kissed my inner thighs, which had me buck my hips up and moan loudly.

"Babe, your so sensitive. Did I make you like this?"

I nodded my head. "Mmhm."

He hit my thigh then growled. "Use words when I ask a question."

"Yes, you made me like this."

"Good, I should be the only one to make you like this."

Taehyung then started to lick my area, he added a finger inside my area sending me on cloud 9 because of the feel of more pleasure.