•◇• 18 °♡°

Well, the rest of the day was Tae hanging out in the house with us showing and giving him lots of love and affection. (😉)

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

It was 7 pm and we were all eating dinner, which was Jin's famous Bulgogi and it was much quieter, unlike earlier today. I looked up from my food to see Taehyung looking at me. I tilted my head to the side slightly in confusion. He just looked away shaking his head like he was shaking out thoughts.

Once everyone finished eating, they put their dishes in the sink and bidded their goodnights to us before going to bed.

I was cleaning the dishes we all used when I was back hugged by Taehyung. He started to give me butterfly kisses on my neck, but I tilted my head to stop Tae from giving me those kisses.

"2 minutes, I'll be done... Then you can have me all to yourself."

"But I don't like waiting for my mate for too long... And alpha has been waiting a while too." Tae's voice was a little raspier and deeper than his normal voice.

I turned off the faucet and turned around in Tae's arm.

"Let me dry my hands. Okay?" I picked his lips.

He nodded his head.

I dried my hands then grabbed Tae's hand and went upstairs to our bedroom.

.
.
.
-Innocent ARMY's Leave-
.
.
.

When I closed the door, Tae pinned me to the door, his eyes where lust-filled icy blue and he was smirking.

"I have you to myself... Finally." Tae growled before pinning my arms above my head.

At this moment I noticed how tall & mature Taehyung has gotten over the past 2 months and a half. Which made his figure slightly intimidating and impressively hot.

"I don't like sharing you but knowing I was gonna have you tonight to myself. It was worth the wait, jealousy, and frustration of not being able to touch you."

Taehyung slowly traced the inside of my arm then my jawline. This made my breath hitch but also made me whine of frustration and squirm around.

"Needy now?" He teased.

I blushed a light pink, which Tae responded by kissing me on the cheek which made blush a darker red. I squeaked in surprise when he lifted me and put me on the bed.

He hovered over me before he gave butterfly kisses on my neck before kissing the mark he made yesterday which was oddly super sensitive. My back arched and I moan loudly.

"I love every sound you make." Tae said before moving away from my neck.

"Please Tae, stop teasing." I asked in a soft tone.

"Hmm, but then it won't be fun anymore... How about when you say the exact phrase I want I'll give you what you want but until then I'll do what I want with what is mine." Tae said before taking off my shirt and his.

What happened to my innocent Tae that was here 10 minutes ago? But hey, I'm not complaining I love innocent and sexy him. We all do.

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°