•◇• 1 •◇•

Name: Jung Ha Mi

Name: Jung Ha Mi

Age: 22

Personality: Anti social, Loud and Energetic around people I'm comfortable with

Living Arrangements:
☑ Alone ◻ Parents ◻Anyone

Favorite Animal: Brown Wolves

Jung Hami is a 22 year old girl who is the opposite of her brother Jung Hoseok who is 23. Social isn't a word to describe her. She is quiet and has few friends. She lives in a time where hybrids and humans live together. Her brother Hoseok has a hybrid, his name is Yoongi. Hoseok has tried talking into Hami into getting a hybrid but she refused.

One winter raining night I was walking home after dancing with Hoseok when I heard whimpers coming from the alleyway. I got curious and went towards the sound soon I found a boy laying there rubbing his arms trying to keep himself warm crying. My kind heart got to her because she put one of the coats on the boy. His head shot up looking at me one thing I noticed is that his eye color was glowing light blue. I saw scratches on his face then I noticed his ears. He's a Hybrid. I went closer to him but he moved away growling.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you. I want to help you."

His growling got lower but he got closer to me cautiously. I petted his head and he immediately melted into my touch. But was glaring at me slightly.

"YAH THERE YOU ARE BRAT?!" A loud voice said.

I looked and I saw a man at the end of the alleyway walking towards us. I instantly blocked him from the boy.

"Move little girl, this none of your business." He said.

I looked up at him in disgust. "Is this your hybrid?"

"Yeah."

"What did he do to deserve this?" I asked.

"For being a brat that's why."

"You know this is considered hybrid abuse and you can get arrested for it."

"I personally don't care little bitch." He said.

"Well you heard him come and get him." Hami smirked.

He rolled his eyes but had a look of panic on his face. "Fine, keep him he is weak and annoying... To be honest I was going to kill him anyway."

And with those words he left the alleyway. I turned back around back to the hybrid and he was looking at me innocently. The hybrid pulled me down to sit on the floor.

He changed into his animal form and he was a brown wolf my favorite. He circled me then laid down on my lap. I was hesitant but I brushed the fur and his head.