•∆• 47 •∆•

"Only when he's truly mad he'll show himself, I should know he's my cousin."

"Now you need to go back to the real world."

-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Later that day after Hami woke up and tended to her child who had a nightmare, she made some breakfast and woke up Taehyung

"Mmm, that smells delicious." He spoke still sleepy.

"Well, it's turkey bacon, waffles, and homemade whipped cream for us. Then turkey sausage, eggs and orange juice for the kids.

"Why turkey?"

"Well our daughter had a nightmare about hunting."

"But, turkey's are something that we could hunt too."

"Mun-Hee's school are teaching her about animals, the teacher said that wolfs hunt pigs and it stuck to her."

"What grade is she in?"

"Advanced 1st grade."

"Ah, wait that doesn't make sens-"

"Shh.. Let's go eat."

After they all ate breakfast and the couple watched the news. Hami told the twins just as they came to her for help to get dressed that they had no school. They were so excited and wanted to stay inside the apartment to sleep.

"So they have no school for a week, as of now?" Tae asked.

"Yup, and their using this day to sleep in for some more hours." Hami came back from putting the twins in their room.

"This is odd, they wouldn't randomly say that the schools are closed without reason."

"Well, let's wait until Namjoon or Jin call."

*RING* *RING*

"Hello?"

"Hey Mi, Jin told me that
Mingi found some information
that saved us from Taehyung
going rouge."

"What do you mean?"

"The guy that took Tae is
after your children and since
you enrolled your kids in a
hybrid school they heard about
danger towards the kids and
shut down for the week."

"Oh my..."

"Tell Taehyung to watch
over them, he'll be protective
once he figures it out.. Meet me at my office next to my apartment."

"Will do, thanks Joon." Hami hung up and looking at the wall feeling a mix of emotions.

Some silence took over the room.

"Asshole! I'll rip him to shreds if I ever see him again!" Tae growled.

Hami sighed and turned to face Tae. "Come here."

Tae walked close to her still growling.

"You need to relax and stay calm. They're safe in our hands, the reapers did well." Hami spoke with a small smile.

Tae whined.

"I know how your feeling, I know."

After Hami calmed Tae down, she got dressed and headed to Joon's office/getting room.

(When you first walk in)

(Behind the glass wall and door)

Jungkook hopped on my leg as Hami walked through the glass door leading to Joon's Office.

"Hey Kook, What are you doing here?"

He moved away from my leg and randomly hopped around in a circle.

"He has the zoomies?" Hami looked at Joon confused.

"Don't worry about it. Let him do him."

"Okay... So, what's happening?" She walked away from Kook, went towards Namjoon's desk and sat in front of it.

"Mingi, messaged me overnight and let me know what was going on in detail." Joon spoke

"Hami, she's getting more angry and she knows about the mythical past." He continued.

"She wants the 4 King spirits dead." He spoke barely over a whisper.

The look in Namjoon's eyes told me that he was truly hurt and it also shows me that he hasn't actually told anyone besides me.

I looked down at my lap frustrated about this situation I don't know how to fix.

I started to feel a little light headed, I looked at Namjoon to tell him I was going to go back to my apartment and saw that his eyes were golden.

|•| To Be Continued |•|

•Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share 😊°