•◇• 8 •◇•

Taehyung pushed me against the wall and trapped me between his arms

"Don't raise your voice to an alpha Hami, it won't be a good outcome."

After that Taehyung walked upstairs to his room, leaving me downstairs dumbfounded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a couple of hours since Taehyung had the possessive side got to him and lashed out on me.

I was sitting in the living room worried about taehyung. He went upstairs after knocking into his senses. I remembered the color in his eyes.

He said he'll resist as much as he can but I don't want to see or hear him hurting

I searched up more specifically about 'Wolf hybrid heats' and clicked on the Hybridresearch.com website.

Wolf Hybrid: Heats
These heats are more dangerous if the hybrid has an owner. The wolf's side of the hybrid will try to mate with the owner, it'll be stronger to resist that feeling depending on the class of the hybrid.

Class: 0 to 20 difficulty

K. Alpha: 19.8

Alpha: 17.5

Omega: 12.3

Ruby: 6.1

I remember Taehyung telling me he was an alpha but not the highest alpha.

Hybrids who have a higher resist difficulty, will hurt if they resist. The pain is a burning sensation through out their whole body and high arousal happens. The wolf side can get to them and they'll black out.

You can relieve the pain through sexual intercourse, or sexual contact to the hybrid.

I put my phone down once I saw the information.

I went upstairs to Taehyung's room, I didn't knock, I just went in.

"H-Hami why are y-you here?" Taehyung was shaking but he looked like he was in pain.

"I don't want you t-" I cut him off by kissing him.

He stumbled making us be against the wall. He was still resisting a lot, I was able to hear his nails slightly scratch the paint off that part of the wall where his hands were.

He moved away from me, his back now facing me.

"Wae?" I asked softly.

".....I just don't want to hurt you." He said.

"How are you going to hurt me?" I asked.

"I-If my wolf side comes out-"

"It won't.. Trust me please." I went behind Taehyung and hugged his waist.

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°

× Double Update BC I 💜U (ⁿ-ⁿ) ×

Next Chapter has SMUT
(Not meant for innocent children)

Next Chapter has SMUT(Not meant for innocent children)