•◇• 16 •◇•

5k reads..... IM sHOoKEtH 💜🤗
Double Update This Week 😊😙

I walked in front of the alleyway opening, looked down the alley to see a dumpster and a van

I walked in front of the alleyway opening, looked down the alley to see a dumpster and a van. I was about to turn back to walk to the grocery store when my mouth was covered with a cloth. I started to fall asleep feeling helpless and useless in my life.

I blacked out.

I woke up with a slight headache I tried to move my arms but I felt some rope restraining my wrist which were behind me.

My eyes widened out of shock and fear. I looked around to see where I was at and all I saw was a empty room.

Soon I heard a door click open and saw some light so I looked up and saw my overly jealous cousin.

"Well, well my lovely cousin is apparently tied up by who?"

He chuckled as he walked in front of me. My glare I was giving him could kill anyone if there was daggers coming out of it.

"Well, I guess that was me. Byung-soo the loyal kinder."

I scoffed. "Really?"

He grabbed my chin roughly but let go quickly as a loud growl was heard.

"Hami's mine... Don't. Touch. Her." I heard Taehyung's voice.

"Alright boy, relax... Anyways, I'll leave you two alone."

As soon as Byungsoo left Taehyung ran to me and I closed my eyes thinking he was going to hurt me but it never came. So when I opened my eyes sightly I saw him walk behind me stalkingly slow then held my shoulders and came up to my ear.

"Don't look there's a camera to the left corner. He's watching my and your every move..." Taehyung said low into my ear.

"Hyungs, is going to get us out of here." He added.

"Wait, what about Joon, Hobi, and Jimin?" I whispered.

"They now know about this... I kept conntact with those 3 clingy annoying hybrids." He growled annoyingly.

"How?" I asked.

"Through you..."

"Now in a minute he's going to come back in here so, can you fake cry?"

I shook my head sadly.

"Well, *sigh* this will hurt." Tae said.

'Can I mark you officially mine Hami?'

'Yes.'

Taehyung neared my neck and licked it slightly numbing that spot before he bit down on it making me cry out, tears swelling in and escaping my eyes.

After 20 seconds, he moved away and looked at me with a sadden look seeing my tears on my face. Tae took down my hair and mumbled

Soon the door clicked open meaning my crazy cousin was back. Tae's face hardened as the door opened.

I went to move my hands to get some relief and I didn't feel the rope there. I looked at Tae with slightly widened eyes and he gave me a slight wink.

"Boy, you did a good job this is exactly what I wanted. For you to feel the pain I felt emotionally, physically."

"You know she didn't feel pain.. She felt love of one and only true love.... Now Byung-soo you're going to let my sister and my soon to be brother-in-law go or *turns off the safety lock on the gun* I'll hurt you physically for the first time ever." Hobi said with Yoongi next to him.

Byung-soo looked at Taehyung who sitting there with his now glowing blue eyes looking at Byung-soo.

"You really thought you had me in your trap? You've been manipulative and have kidnapped bunch of hybrids for 7 years. I thought you would've learned by now but you haven't... Tsk, Tsk, Tsk." Taehyung walked towards Byung-soo grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the wall.

I got out of the chair and went behind Tae and hugged him.

"Tae relax, Let me do this and take you and sis to the blue car and wait there." Hobi said.

Tae dropped Byung grabbed me bridal style and we went to the car and waited until they came back. At some point of waiting I fell asleep.

Taehyung's POV

When Hobi and Yoongi came back I saw that Hami was asleep I looked at her wrist and saw rope marks there. It saddened me and I wanted them to disappear so I locked our wrist together and golden mist surrounded her wrist healing the marks. I pulled my wrist away only to feel Hami hug my arm protectively.

"Mine.." She said sleepingly.

"Yes, I'm yours and you're mine." I said.

I saw a small smile go on her lips before going back to sleep.

"She's a keeper." I heard Yoongi say.

"I know... Hey Hobi were you serious about what you said in the place."

"Yes, I was serious Tae.. You can marry my sister."

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°