•◇• 35 •◇•

"What happened next was she died and I killed his uncle

"What happened next was she died and I killed his uncle... I'm sorry I just can't relive that moment."

"It's okay, I understand V it's really traumatic."

"Thank you, Hami.. For everything."

"No problem."

*-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-*
May 26th 6 A.M.

I woke up but my eyes were still closed I felt two small lumps were Tae would be. I was confused so I opened my eyes and saw that Mun-Hee was looking at me with a cute smile on her face.

"Mama.." She whispered rather loudly.

"Hi, Munchkin." I looked at my nightstand table to see that it was 6 am. "What are you doing up so early?" I said in my soft morning voice.

"Mun-Hee an Myung-Dae up no hungwry mama an papa."

Mother translation: "Mun-Hee & Myung-Dae woke up but not hungry and missed mama and papa."

'We've must have left the door cracked open.'

"Eomma mad?" She pouted a little.

"No, munchkin just curious... You two have appa's sneakiness." I lightly tickled her tummy.

Mun-Hee giggled before holding my face and gave me a kiss on my nose softly.

I heard Tae chuckle. "My daughter, son and girlfriend are the first 3 things I wanna see in the morning."

"Same applies to you Tae, my boyfriend." I said before scratching his ears.

"Mama?" Myung-Dae asked.

"Yes, sweetie?" I stopped scratching Tae's ears which caused his wolf to whine.

"When will I grow those?"

"They're already growing, they are just smaller than appa's."

"Ohhh." Both twins said.

A loud door slam was heard from downstairs.

"Your favorite uncles are here to steal your twins for a day!!!" I heard Hobi yell from downstairs.

"Ucle!!!" The twins yelled while me and Tae grabbed both of them and went downstairs to see Hoseok and Yoongi.

Me and Tae made breakfast. Then we did the dishes, helped get the twins get ready, and then told Hobi and Yoongs the rules and concerns for the twins before they left.

Once they left me and Tae sat down on the couch cuddling. I have to give him that promise ring today but I have no date in mind.

"Tae?"

"Mhm."

"Can you let go of me?"

"Why?" He whined having a pout on his face and gave me pouty eyes.

I sighed telling myself not to give in. "Cause I need to go to Namjoon's house to get something from him."

I gave Tae a peck on the cheek. "He owes me money."

It wasn't a complete lie Namjoon does owe me money for breaking my mailbox. But it wasn't mandatory at this moment.

"Oh, hyung is in trouble." He said childishly.

Tae gave me a peck on the lips before . "I'm going to miss you."

"I'm only going to be gone for 3 hours but I'll miss you too."

I went upstairs grabbed my really big purse and put a change of clothes and a blanket.

I went back downstairs near the door, grabbed the ring box and my keys.

"I love Tae, see you later."

"Bye Hami, love you too."

I hugged and pet Taehyung, left and closed the front door.

I walked to my car and got in before I unlocked my phone and called Jin.

He picked up the call. "What do you want, child?"

"Eomma lower the sass, and um plan promise Taehyung?"

"First off, NO and second, Why the hell didn't you just come over instead of bothering me while I'm cooking lunch."

"Uh huh, thanks nagging eomma."

"YaH-"

I hung up the call and turned on my voice recording app because my 'mom' was calling me through the car phone.

"What do you want, Kate?" I picked up the call before I said annoyed.

"Hello to you to daughter."

"Cut to the chase." I said.

"I've heard from a person that you have something very rare and precious of ours." She said.

"Hmm, it does sound familiar but you're not getting him back." I said.

"I'll get you just like how I did to your father, if you don't return him to me by July, friday 7th, 8pm..... Bye daughter."

I turned off the voice recording.

"Bye, bitch." I hung up the call.

I'm not going to let her ruin my special night for my hybrid I just have to tell Joon and Jin.

I arrived at there house garage. I turned the car off, grabbed my stuff and left my car.

Jin opens up the door sensing something very wrong, let me in before sitting on the couch. He nods his head to let me know he has his full attention to me.

"My psychotic "step-mom" wants to take Taehyung back because she's dating the guy I took Tae from 2 years ago. She's also the one who killed dad."

"WHAT!?" I heard Namjoon's voice from the kitchen.

Namjoon came in the view of the living room. "Did I hear that right?"

I nodded. "I have voice recording of the call."

I gave Namjoon my phone and he went upstairs probably to his office.

"DoN't YoU dArE sLaM tHaT dOoR." Jin said.

I heard the sqeaky door slowly close.

"While he figures this stupid bitch out, we have to prepare for your date."

"Jin."

"Hmm."

"Your gay is showing."

"I don't care."

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°