•◇• 32 •◇•

I moved away from the hug and kissed him. Once we separated from the kiss we looked at each other smiling having our couple moment.

"Baba!" Min-seo giggled.

"SOPE!" I screamed.

"Run!" Hoseok said.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

5 MONTHS LATER

"Yoongs, can you call Tae down here?" Hami says sitting on the couch rubbing her pregnant stomach.

"Mi, you know I'm too lazy to get up right now." Yoongi looked at her with a knowing look.

"Then yell out for him, dork."

"Too lazy for that as well."

Hami sighed. "What are you?"

"A... Hybrid..?" He said, confused.

"Exactly, so use your hybrid powers of yours to communicate with him. It's Alpha to Alpha.."

"You could do it too." He said resting his eyes.

"No I can't, do you see a glow on my wrist?" Hami showed her marked wrist to him.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and annoyingly groaned knowing Hami was right.

1 minute later Taehyung came downstairs in the living room his hair slightly damp.

"Yeah, Hyung?"

"Your girlfriend wants you."

He turned to me tilted his head slightly while looking at me in curiosity.

"Is it a crime to want your attention before I go into labor tomorrow?" Hami asked opening her arms to him.

"Nope." He said exaggerating the 'p' in the word before hugging Hami carefully without hurting the baby and her.

"Seriously, stop being so couple like in front of me." Yoongi said disgusted.

"Yoongi, you are way worse with my brother." She said.

Yoongi's cheeks darkened with a pink tint.

"Ohh, Hyung's blushing... Hehehe." Tae said.

"Shut it, dog." Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

Hami giggled as both of their bickering continued.

She was loving this, which was what she missed and loved when Tae was taken. But she will put her life on the line and will never allow this to happen ever again.

Next morning: 2 A.M.

Hami woke up to a slight pain in her stomach. Hami was thinking it was just a stomach ache because she wasn't supposed to be going into labor until 11 a.m. that morning.

But God had other plans...

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°

Book will be stopped for a while...