•◇• 14 •◇•

No Re-cap for this chapter since Wattpad is acting like a hormonal b*

I love this app so much right now "😊"

*×*One Month Later*×*

I woke up with a slight headache but not a bad one. I went downstairs to see a panther hybrid and a tiger hybrid playfully fighting. (They were actually practicing for when they get Taehyung back)

I continued walking until I heard a squeak then weight onto my left leg. I looked down to see the sneaky bunny hugging my leg.

"Hey, Kook." I smiled weakly but never less picked him up and put him near my shoulder like I would do to a baby.

"How about some fruits for breakfast?" I said.

Kook's ears perked and he excitingly wiggled in my arms making me chuckle lightly. Fruits to Kook is like ice cream to us. I put Kookie down and cut some fruits for me and him.

I sat down and Kook sat in front of me, looking at me.

I tilted my head in confusion, mouthing a 'what' to him.

He pushed the bowl he had close to mine then started going back and forth looking at me and the bowl.

Soon getting the message that he wanted me to feed him which is a way of spoiling him.

"Oh, you're one spoiled bunny aren't you?"

He squeaked nodding his head. I chuckled before feeding him and myself.

After eating I held bunny Jungkook with me and headed upstairs to my room.

I sat on the bed and put Kook down on it. He hopped around but soon tugged my arm wanting me to lay down. Of course, I accepted his request like who can say no to this bunny and not feel bad for saying it.

Once I laid down sleepiness took over me and I ended up falling asleep with a bunny snuggled up to me.

"Hyung Can you hear me?"

"Kook?"

"Yeah, it's me the strongest bunny out there."

Tae chuckled "How's Hami?"

Kook sighed. "Slightly miserable."

"Well, I want you to link me to Jin-Hyung, and Yoongi-Hyung as well. I have something to tell you all, you may not like it but it's the only way I'll be able to escape quickly and bring this man to justice.

"Okay but if Hami gets hurt... Yoongi will most likely kill you."

Tae chuckled.

"They're linked."

"Hyungs and Kook I have a plan but just to let you know the main target this man is trying to get to isn't a hybrid. It's Hami."

"What? Why?" Jin asked.

"He wants Hami because that's her step-cousin and he couldn't get what he wanted from Hami's dad. Which was money, and respect to another level other than normal."

"That's why he got you, so he could bring down Hami to make her feel that same pain... Son of a Bi-" Yoongi got cut off.

"Yoongi, Watch the words." Jin said.

"So the plan is for him to "kidnap" Hami with me helping. Then when he leaves us alone, I'll escape and call the police."

"You make it sound easy Tae." Jin said.

"It is easy. He is pretty stupid once he has what he wants he hinted it once he kidnapped me.

"Tae just be careful he may be hiding something up his sleeve." Yoongi said.

"I will watch him tonight just make sure Hami goes to the grocery store tomorrow and I'll see you guys in 2 days."

"Will do and bye Taehyung/ V-Hyung." We all said to him.

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°