•◇• 21 •◇•

'Tae, I can never replace you because I love you only not anyone else

'Tae, I can never replace you because I love you only not anyone else.'

Tae nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck, his paws on my shoulders.

"You're an oversized baby."

'But you love me like this so stop complaining.'

I laughed before petting his head soothingly.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The rest of the afternoon I and Tae played in the backyard.

After a while, we both got tired and walked back inside the house.

When we got inside we saw the wolf play fighting with Yoongi and Jin helping the lion cub go to sleep.

Tae turned into his human form before we both laid down on the bed together cuddling.

The back of my head was on his chest and his hands playing with my hair softly.

"You know I love you, right...?" Tae said.

"Yes, I know." I smiled

"You're a boy in love." I added.

"Yes, I am and I'm proud."

I turned so that I was facing him while laying down still.

We were in comfortable loving silence when a question came into my mind.

"Weird question...." I started.

"Impossible but go ahead." Tae said.

"Can like male hybrids get pregnant?"

I heard silence for a good 30 seconds, so I looked at Tae to see his face all red in embarrassment.

He sighed trying to calm himself down.

"Yes, males can if they are bred that way as babies... So Jin & Yoongi are breed that way so they can carry a child but at 6 months has to have surgery to get it out and it's painful... My uncle told me that before I left." Tae said.

"That sounds cool but weird at the same time... So it'll only come out male then?"

"There is a 25% possibility for it being female."

'A mini female Hobi or Yoongi..?.. Actually isn't that bad as I'm thinking about it.' I thought.

"Hami, I love you and all but that thought was cringey and ultimately weird."Tae said.

"Shush I bet your thoughts are weirder if I was able to read it and god forbid, I honestly don't want to read what goes in Kook's head."

Tae did his famous box smile and chuckled.

"Cutie." I pinched his cheek while giggling.

"Am I really?" Tae asked suspiciously.

I know he just wants the attention right now and that's what I'm going to give him.

I gasped dramatically before lifting myself from Tae's chest and sitting on his lap in an innocent manner.

"You are the cutest wolf hybrid, I've meet. You have the boxiest box smile, the softest hair I could touch, cutest eyes that crinkle up right before you smile and loveliest personality that I adore." I said.

"What about my body?" He pouted.

"It's the sexiest I've ever seen in my life."

I squealed in surprise as Tae flipped us over so that he was on top.

"So when you're looking at me, you like what you see?" Tae's voice went down an octave and he smirked as he asked the question.

"Yes baby, I love what I see." I ran my fingers through his hair as I said it in a soft tone.

He leaned down and gave me a kiss on my lips. I deepened the kiss by pulling the back his neck closer.

Tae pulled away after a minute or two and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"I truly love you so much that my heart hurts." Tae dramatically said holding his chest.

I giggled before I started to pet his head as he laid on my chest most likely listening to my heartbeat.

"For the 100 out of 100 millionth time... I love you to Pluto (134340) and back." I said.

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°

Did you guys miss the fluffy chapters?

Let me know if you have ideas for the book, Here... 👉

 👉