•◇• 17 •◇•

"Mine

"Mine.." She said sleepily.

"Yes, I'm yours and you're mine." I said.

I saw a small smile go on her lips before going back to sleep.

"She's a keeper." I heard Yoongi say.

"I know... Hey, Hobi were you serious about what you said in the place."

"Yes, I was serious Tae... You can marry my sister."

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I woke up feeling warm and I open my eyes and see Taehyung's squishy sleeping face. I smiled knowing he's back in my arms, I can give him cuddles when he wants it and I can help him when he needs it.

But my smile lessened when I saw a purple bruise on his shoulder. I brushed over it softly but moved my fingers away hearing Tae growl which woke him up.

"H-Hami..." I heard Tae whimper.

"Shh..shh I'm right here Tae."

"I got you." He said cutely.

"Yes you have me and I have you."

He sniffed the air then gasped. "Jin is making breakfast for us... I wanna eat his food."

I had a feeling the others were also helping him making a welcome back home breakfast feast. So I'll have to keep Tae occupied.

"Tae?"

"Yeah?" He looked me in my eyes

"I wanna know why you asked me to officially mark me, when we have this mark?" I asked showing him the wrist where the mark was.

Tae's face brightened to a deep red before hiding his face in my shoulder mumbling something.

"What?"

"it's like a wolf's way of marriage.." He said in a soft quiet voice.

I smiled widely hearing that Tae was open to marrying me so soon. I know it's more of a sign of dominance, certification and can up his rank as K. Alpha. So that means that the house will have 2 K. Alphas, Yoongi, and Taehyung.

"When are you going to finish the mark?" I asked.

"It has to be tonight during the full moon." He said in a stern voice.

"Why?" I asked.

"Intimate act and because my wolf side has to be awoken." He said.

My face became a light pink which made Tae chuckle.

"Let's go to breakfast." I got out the bed to notice I was in my pajamas which meant Tae must've changed me.

'Thank you, Tae' I said through thoughts.

He gave me a peck on the lips before running off giggling as his inner child escaping his adult body.

I went downstairs to see Tae hug all the boys before giving me a hug for the 20th time but I'm not complaining.

Well, the rest of the day was Tae hanging out in the house with us showing and giving him lots of luv and affection.

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°