•◇• 33 •◇•

Next morning: January 5th: 2 A.M.

Hami woke up to a slight pain in her stomach. Hami was thinking it was just a stomach ache because she wasn't supposed to be going into labor until 11 a.m. that morning.

But God had other plans...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A minute later she felt that her water broke and that's when the real pain came.

Before she could even say anything she was lifted off the bed and carried to the bathroom.

"I.. didn't even... know you were a-awake." Hami managed to say.

"I know," Taehyung kissed her on the forehead. "The doctor is on her way."

+*+ 30 minutes later +*+

Tae had me in the tub full of water, and this tub we never actually used. The only thing we use is the shower to do our daily routine or to have- I'll stop right there.

Anyways, I was in the tub, and the doctor was here preparing for the home water birth, while I was holding onto Tae's hand in a death grip. Perks of being a hybrid, I WASN'T EVEN HURTING HIM.

Even though this is happening I'm not even mad we are having a kid together. I'm happy and prepared for what our child and my hybrid man child has to bring.

It's the start of a new chapter, which will be filled with many wild adventures.

+

+

2 hours later

+

+

"Here you go Ms. Jung, your hybrid twin baby boy and girl." She was glad that this was over but she was also happy that they have one extra addition to the family that caught them by surprise.

"I love you, Hami." Tae kissed her on the forehead.

'I love you too.' She said through thought too tired to speak.

·
+
·

5 ½ months later (May 25th)

·
+
·

"WAAAAHHHH!!"

Taehyung sighed. "Mun-Hee's teething isn't she?"