•◇• 10 •◇•

He laid next to me, facing me

"Thank you, Hami." Tae said tiredly.

"Your welcome, Tae." I pecked his lips.

"Hami?"

"Hmm.."

"I-I love you."

"I love... you too, Tae."

I started petting Tae's ears hearing his soft purrs as, we both slowly drifted to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the smell of breakfast, I rolled over and saw taehyung still in bed so.. Who is downstairs?

I went downstairs cautiously but stopped when I heard a familiar voice.

"Why would you be scared of someone gladly making breakfast for you?" Jin called out from the kitchen.

"How and Why are you in my house? Why are making breakfast?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"First, Window." He said pointing at the kitchen window, which was open.

Second, I want to visit my "child" of a hybrid and his favorite owner. Third, because I'm responsible for feeding my "miniature" family."

"Does Namjoon know about this?" I asked.

"No, he obviously let me go on my own to your house and "break in." He said sarcastically.

"...... Of course he knows!" Jin said loudly making me flinch.

"Now, sit and wait for food."

"Okay, mom." I said playfully.

After a while Jin gave me my plate of food and put Tae's plate of food next to mine. Soon I heard some wolf paws slowly coming towards the kitchen.

I looked at the door and saw wolf Taehyung walking to me still sleepy. He put his head on my lap slightly opening his mouth.

I feed him some of my food, he slowly and surprisingly munched on it cutely for a grown wolf.

I know I maybe stupid for saying this but, Taehyung's wolf side exactly resembles his human side. Another thing to add to the things I love about Taehyung.

He ate some of my food and then left back to the bedroom most likely, but he walked out like he was kinda sad about something.

'Something is off about Taehyung, I'll check on him later.' I thought.

I went to place my plate I finished eating on in the sink, when Jin grabbed my wrist out of the sink after I put the plate in the sink.

"What?" I asked curious about why Jin grabbed my wrist.

He sighed. "Do you love Taehyung?"

"I.. I--" Jin cut me off.

"Hami..." Jin groaned in annoyance.

He sighed. "What are the things you like about him?"

"I love his childish and wolf side, unique moles, personality, cuddles, and protective side."

"So you love him for who he is?" Jin asked.

"100%" I said.

Jin gasped. "You're blindly in love."

"Is that bad?" I asked.

"Nope it's not bad, it's called young love." Jin said.

"But why did you suddenly ask that question?"

"Because of this." Jin turned my hand where my palm was showing and a paw print was on my wrist.

"He loves you, but now he needs to believe you love him." Jin said.

"The mark isn't complete yet, he just needs to know the reality." He added.

I smiled widely. "I love Tae, He's My Energetic Baby."

"I can tell, now go and tell him." Jin said

"Yes, Ma'am" I said.

Jin scoffed and I giggled.

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°