•◇• 30 •◇•

------------------Please read, if you're reading from 8•19•19 - 8•31•19

------------------
Please read, if you're reading from 8•19•19 - 8•31•19

I'm not posting for the 8/26 week. Wanna know why?

Check on my page 'Conversation' Tab...
I 💜 U!

------------------

1½ week later : Hami POV - 6 am

*They did "fun time" the day before this*

I woke up to hear the birds chirping on a tree not too far away from the house and felt an arm wrapped around my waist protectively but comfortably.

But there is always an unpleasant thing along with a peaceful morning. And that is called pregnancy symptoms. How do I know because I feel like I wanna throw up all the meals I had this week. Also, I know I'm pregnant because I never in my life wanted to throw up this bad.

I got out of Tae's embrace, grabbed my phone, went straight to the bathroom and closed the door.

I hovered over the toilet, soon throwing up.

Once I was done I flushed the toilet, rinsed out my mouth and called Hobi.

"Sis, why are you calling me at 6 in the morning." Hobi said tiredly.

"Can you come to my house and pick me up?" I asked.

"Why and to where?" Hobi asked suspiciously.

"The doctors because I want to clarify something."

"Why can't you drive yourself?" He asked soon the year him shuffling around.

"Cause Tae will probably lose his cool." I said.

"Want me to bring Yoongi to keep him at bay?"

"Yes, please." I said in a happier tone.

"We'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Okay, thanks Hobi you're a lifesaver."

"Uh-huh, love you too sis."

I hung up with Hobi, standing up from the bathroom floor, got ready by doing my morning routine quietly and got out of the room to the living room.

Around 10 minutes later I heard a soft knock on the front door. I went up to the door, opened it to see Hobi, Yoongi and a little girl hybrid who was now looking at me with curious eyes. To my surprise, Yoongi was carrying her.

I looked up at Hobi in shock. ''Wha-"

"It's Yoongi's sister's child, not ours... She left her with us because she went on vacation with her fiance."

I breathed out in relief. "What's her name?"

"Min-seo. She's a red fox." Yoongi spoke.

"She's so cute... But me and Hobi have to go we'll be back in around 3 hours." I said.