•◇• 51 •◇•

Previously on My Energetic Baby...

"NO matter what my mate is, YOU will respect her and treat her the way she treats your mate."

"Respect her or I'll hurt you myself."

"구세주..." He said with a light smile.

"Savior?.." She said.

"A lot is on your mind I know.. I'll have Joon explain the other things because personally I don't know why the was process activated now but I'll explain what I know about these words."

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"Sky...Guardian...Savior..." Jin sighed.

"Sky; A wandering soul of a trustworthy royal knight, entering the human body at birth.

Guardian; fulfilling the role as a royal knight in their new form providing protection, healing, and strength in their form's capability and society's norm.

And Savior; The king's revisiting history to change and better current society." Jin explained.

"I won't have powers I need to learn, right?.." I asked.

"Don't worry you're still a normal human being. There's no magic involved for you to use. You'll just have a lot of internal thoughts, weird dreams, and headaches which is just normal." Jin almost cleared all the worries I had.

Jin gave me a side hug, he rubbed my arms like how a parent would comforting their stressed child.

I enjoyed the affection a lot so leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Tiredness hit me quickly and I was so close to falling asleep.

Footsteps were heard from the hallway before the door opened.

"Jin, look your talking tired out Hami." Tae came into the room.

"First off, that's hyung to you and second, Hami is stressed because of you big dogs." Jin bickered.

"We're aren't dogs, hyung." Kook whined.

"You're close enough." Jin said which made me chuckle softly.

We soon got up from the bed and left the room. We all went into the main hall then Jin opened up the portal and we all exited back to current society.

Author's POV

Jungkook bid his goodbyes to three of them before going down the hallway quickly going into his apartment.

"You two go to Namjoon, I'll wait here and take care of your kids." Jin turned towards the couple and spoke.

Tae nodded quickly before grabbing Hami's hand and almost dragged her down the hallway with how fast he was walking.

"Tae?" Hami softly spoke.

"Hmm.." He acknowledged Hami.

"Are you mad?" She asked.

"Not at you." He said before we stopped in front of Namjoon's office door.

The door opened to reveal Namjoon sitting in his office. He looked towards them, his eyes were glowing almost metallic gold.

"You have every right to be mad at me." Joon calmly spoke.

Tae and Hami sat in the chairs in front of his desk. Joon softly but sadly smiled at them.

"Why?" The only word that came out of Tae's mouth. His tone was soft and calm.

"I don't truly understand it myself, I know she's not supposed to know all this but it is for her safety when she finds the people we need." Joon answered.

Tae sighed. "This is a lot... Can you setup a meeting with NCT?"

"I'll call them later but I want to reveal to both of you about this side of me."

Tense silence filled the room for what felt like minutes but was thankfully emptied when Joon spoke.

"I'm a gold witch, responsible for healing, guiding and lifespans... I can cast spells like the one I did earlier to Hami, stopping the others from reading your mind."

"Jin removed it, I know that for sure." He added.

"Why did you never tell us this?" Tae asked feeling slightly hurt.

"I was not allowed to until she was told her importance and the Kings were united again."

"Was.. all this.. a coincidence?" I asked.

"For us, yes.. Though I'm not sure it was the same for the ones watching over us." Joon spoke truthfully.

"You mean the Moon Goddess?"

Joon softly smiled while nodding his head.

"I thoughts witches were only female?" Hami said out loud.

Joon chuckled. "That's what human society thinks but yes, majority of witches are female."

"Do any of the others know?" Tae asked.

"I told Yoongi earlier he is pretty angry at me right now.. I'm going to tell Jin later, I doubt he'll be angry.. I think?"

"I'm going make this call. Anymore questions?"

"No, but you owe all 8 of us dinner." Tae said with a smug smile.

Joon raised his eyebrow. "Why?"

"Jin told me that to every person close to you hold a secret from you'll owe dinner to."

"You son of a--"

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

|•|To Be Continued|•|

|•|Vote|•|

|•|Share|•|

A/N: With all respect, Please don't comment to tell me to update.

I never want to rush chapters because it can lead to writers block. I lose the fun to write sometimes with people just saying "Update please" in the comments.

I enjoy writing chapters, I really do but life just hasn't been the most easiest at the moment.

Please give me time and patience. ~ Mina💜

 ~ Mina💜