•◇• 52 •◇•

Previously on My Energetic Baby:

"Don't worry you're still a normal human being. There's no magic involved for you to use. You'll just have a lot of internal thoughts, weird dreams, and headaches which is just normal."

--

"You have every right to be mad at me." Joon calmly spoke.Tae sighed.

--

"This is a lot... Can you setup a meeting with NCT?"

--

"No, but you owe all 8 of us dinner." Tae said with a smug smile.

"Jin told me that to every person close to you hold a secret from you'll owe dinner to."

"You son of a--"

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"Now, who knew that one statement would get you banned from Joon's office." Hami said as they were sitting on the couch in the apartment.

"But did you see the look on his face?" Tae snickered.

"You can never be mad at that man for long, can you?" Hami said.

"Nope I can't, he's full surprises but I also know many stories and surprises Jin has told about him as well." Tae said making me snicker.

"Eomma!" The twins ran out of their room to the living room and bear hugged Hami.

The twins were just giggling and showing love towards their mother like they were hiding or planning something.

"Wow, what about me?" Tae asked offended.

"Nope, no you." Mun-Hee giggled hugging her mother tighter.

"Dae?"

"Meanie wof." He shook his head giggling as well while technically hiding behind Hami's arm.

Tae gasped playing along. Got up from the couch, grabbed Myung-Dae from Hami's left side and started to tickle him.

"Eo-ma sa-e me!" Dae said laughing.

"Tae, let him go." Hami said with amusement written on her face.

"No, He's mine!" He gave Hami a boxy smile before running away with the child in his arms.

Hami put Mun-Hee next to her spot on the couch before getting up about to get back the other child.

"I help you, mama." Mun-Hee said determined before giggling, getting up from the spot on the couch and holding her mother's hand.

The rest of the family's day consist of having fun running around, cooking and dinner before late nighttime for all four of them.

The next week was pretty quiet for the most part. An investigation was still ongoing for the school, so they decided to do remote learning in a way. They turned a couple of the apartments that weren't being used into a classroom/daycare for them to come to, or do class virtually. Currently, Tae and Hami were relaxing on the couch.

Hami's POV

Knocking on the apartment door was heard, I got up, and opened the front door.

There opposite of me stood a mouse hybrid around my age maybe a little older wearing a typical suit with the logo of the hotel service on the left side of the blazer.

"Mrs. Kim?"

"Yes?"

"Ah, Mr. Kim Namjoon wanted me to inform you that in 2 hours we'll be traveling to SM Entertainment to meet with NCT U."

Studying her facial features longer and I came to an conclusion.

"Oh you must be Kyung Min, Joon's sister?"

"Yes." She smiled.

"Please don't use honorifics, just call me Hami.. Also, I'll be ready in about an hour."

"Okay, it feels weird to refer to my brother as Mr. Kim." She shuddered making Hami giggle.

"Don't worry about it, I understand I know it's to keep you under radar especially if you were to wear a mask."

"Yeah true... Well Hami, I'm going to come back later in around an hour and 30 minutes to come get you. See you later!" Min walked away back down the hall.

"Bye!" I said.

I closed the apartment door, went back into the living room, and sat next to Tae on the couch.

"Who was that?" Tae asked.

"Kyung-Min, Joon's younger half sister."

"Hmm, what did she want?" He asked.

"Since Joon has been so busy this week, she just came by to tell me in around 2 hours me and her are both going to go to SM to meet with NCT U." I sat down next him cuddling.

"Okay.. I love you." He spoke softly.

"I love you too.. Now, I'm going to get dressed now before I get too comfortable again." I patted his knee before getting up from the couch.

"Aww, I thought saying the three words would work." He said.

"You should ask Kook to see if that ever works on Jimin." I replied kissing Tae on the cheek before going into our bedroom.

After I was done in the bathroom I went into our shared bedroom and finished getting ready before entering the living room again.

Upon entering the space it was quiet only thing that was heard was the rice cooker noise.

"Tae, what are you making?" I called out.

"I'm going to try to make some sweet rice cakes for the twins, if it doesn't work I'm going to make some shaved ice." He peaked his head out the kitchen.

"Okay, I'll be back later... Try not to burn down the house please?" I asked.

A knock on the front door was heard.

"Okay." He said slightly unsure.

I went to the front door and opened it to see Min again.

"Ready? Are do you still need another 30 min?"

"I'm ready." Hami said as she exited the apartment.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

|•|To Be Continued|•|

|•|Vote|•|

|•|Share|•|