•◇• 15 •◇•

He wants Hami because that's her step-cousin and he couldn't get what he wanted from Hami's dad

He wants Hami because that's her step-cousin and he couldn't get what he wanted from Hami's dad. Which was money, and respect to another level other than normal."

"That's why he got you, so he could bring down Hami to make her feel that same pain... Son of a Bi-" Yoongi got cut off.

"Yoongi, Watch the words." Jin said.

"So the plan is for him to "kidnap" Hami with me helping. Then when he leaves us alone, I'll escape and call the police."

"You make it sound easy Tae." Jin said.

"It is easy. He is pretty stupid once he has what he wants he hinted it once he kidnapped me.

"Tae just be careful he may be hiding something up his sleeve." Yoongi said.

"I will watch him tonight... Just make sure Hami goes to the grocery store tomorrow and I'll see you guys in 2 days."

"Will do and bye Taehyung/ V-Hyung." We all said to him.

~~~~~~~

Hami's POV

I woke up still sad my baby isn't here hoping he'll show up out of nowhere and it is a complete dream I was having. That is not how the world works sadly.

I went to the bathroom did my morning routine and got dressed in some comfortable clothes. I went downstairs and started fixing breakfast for all 7 of us.

Once I started making the bacon I heard 4 sets of paws running to the kitchen. I chuckled and put two pieces of bacon on the floor next to me. Both Yoongi and Jin ran in ate the bacon and sat by my legs.

"No boys, I can't give you another piece... I have to have even amount for everyone else."

I looked at Jin and saw Kook on his head giving me bunny eyes while the two big hybrid were whining.

"Fine..." I smiled and split the bacon in half then gave Yoongi and Jin the piece of bacon while I gave Kook a piece of a carrot. All three hybrids ran away from the kitchen as I went back to finishing the breakfast.

Once I was done with the breakfast I set it all on the dining table, then called the boys down to the dining room so we could eat.

Yoongi, Jin, and Jungkook ran in like their life depended on it to their seats, which were near me. This made me giggle and it brightened my mood for the day.

Soon the others came down still a bit sleepy but greeted me and sat down. The hybrids dug into the breakfast happily.

Once we all finished our breakfast I told the boys I was going to the supermarket to pick up a few things. Hobi, Joon & Jimin gave me a 'Don't buy too many sweets' and a 'Be Safe'. Jin ran up to me asking for pets and I gave them to him.

Jin's POV

"Taehyung are you ready or do you need us to stall?"

"I'm ready."

"Taehyung if you hurt her I will surely hurt you when you get back."

"Hyung, I can never hurt Hami."

"Just be careful."

"Will do"

Hami's POV

After left the house I was walking to the store as I felt a presence following me I turned around and saw a glimpse of a person go into the alley.

I know it's not my business but I went to just look in the alleyway then continue walking to the grocery store.

I walked in front of the alleyway opening, looked down the alley to see a dumpster and a van. I was about to turn back to walk to the grocery store when my mouth was covered with a cloth. I started to fall asleep feeling helpless and useless in my life.

I blacked out.

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°

Part 16 didn't want to post in this chapter, so I'm going to post it later today

Wattpad is slowly killing me when it comes to posting chapters 😔