•◇• 54 •◇•

Previously on My Energetic Baby...

"I'm guessing you may need our services?" Taeyong asked.

"₩ 1,855,657,500 is our offer to stand by our side and help us."

--•·•--•°·°•--•·•--

"I wanted to tell you why I'm okay with doing the plan."

"She's been around ever since V, Suga, JK and Alex were Kings. She was in hiding."

--•·•--•°·°•--•·•--

Jin and Hami went to the studio Yoongi made right next to Joon's office being greeted by the "Go Away" middle finger cat

She punched in his door code and welcomed herself and Jin in.

"Does the door mat mean nothing?... How do you know my code?" Yoongi took of his headset and turned around in his chair.

"First answer, No. Second, Someone has to remember." Hami gave a knowing smirk.

"Touché... Why does he look like that?" He looked at Jin nervously behind me before looking at me again.

"He needs Alex to go in human form."

"Let me guess, Alex has never been in that form."

"Yup."

"Hyung, I get it.. You don't know what he'll look like but I've been told it'll probably be just a more mature or scarier version of you."

"Yoongi-ah." He gave Yoongi a stern but pleading look.

"Nope, not going to work.. Hami come here, he's going to need some space." Yoongi motioned me towards him.

"I thought he wasn't supposed to be dangerous when you guys go in that form." She said moving to Yoongi's side.

"He's not dangerous but turning into that form for the first time creates a invisible protective shield around us, which can harm you if you're too close." Yoongi explained.

"What.. do I-" Jin who was currently nervous was cut off.

"Do?... Just motivate Alex to come forth in your current state if he feels like reverting to his natural state keep him at bay in this one." Yoongi explained getting up and standing slightly in front of Hami.

"Okay..." Jin took a deep breath before closing his eyes.

Jin was still concentrating a lot even after 2 minutes of silence took over the studio because his brows would furrow every now and then.

He grew taller a couple of inches, his face looked slightly older, his hair slowly shifted to a white color, and a abstract smokey grey flower faded in on his neck.

He opened his now glowing teal eyes looking directly at Hami and then Yoongi.