•◇• 3 •◇•

He moved out the way allowing me to leave the apartment

He moved out the way allowing me to leave the apartment. I left the house and locked the doors.

"Cute." I said softly while shaking my head.

∆×∆×∆×∆×∆

Bags filled my hands walking out of the mall. This hybrid is being beyond spoiled when he's in my hold.

What can I say this is what you get when you're cared for by the Jung's.

The backseat and trunk of my car was filled with bags of food, clothes, accessories and extreme extra things for Taehyung.

It has been 5 and 1/2 hours of me shopping around the mall happily buying stuff. I would have took 4 and 1/2 hours if it wasn't for the shitty cashier not letting me pay for items because I'm a girl and can't buy boy things. Which lead to me asking for the manger she didn't want to see once I started asking. Then I filed a complaint to the manager about her once he came.

I got home and picked up the bags out of the car and went to the apartment the second I got to the apartment door I heard barking and movement of paws on the other side.

I put the keys in the socket and opened the door to be attacked by a human adult child in an adult wolf's body.

"Woah there, Tae Tae... I know you are happy."

He barked getting off of me, then rolling over.

"Come on, help me with the stuff." I said getting up from the floor.

Taehyung turned into his human form ran into the living room putting on his shirt, then ran back to me and helped me with the bags. I unloaded the bags with the food and accessories for the house.

Once I was done with that I went to my office to clean it out so Taehyung can have his own room for privacy.

I unpacked all of Taehyung's new stylish clothes into my old office. Once I was done with that I went back out to see Taehyung using the bubble gun to shoot bubbles in the air then starring at it falling down in amazement. I giggled watching him happy and seeing new things.

"Tae, want to check out your bedroom?"

His head turned towards me quickly nodding enthusiastically got up and started walking towards me.

"Why are you so cute!?" I squealed scratching behind Taehyung's ears.

"I don't know~," He said childishly as he melted into my touch.

We went to the room and when Taehyung looked at the room one thing I could say is that he was really really happy.

"I love you, Hami

"I love you, Hami." He said as he hugged me.

"I love you too, Tae Tae." I said as I hugged him back.

I left him in the room while I went out to the kitchen to start cooking some Beef Bulgogi with some Bap (rice).

While I was chopping the beef I felt a pull on my pants, I looked down to see taehyung in his animal form looking at me with puppy eyes.

I chuckled then tossed a piece of meat in the air. Taehyung jumped up and ate it while it was still in the air.

Once I was done cooking, we both sat down and ate happily. After dinner, we started to watch TV.

This week's forecast is going to a mix of cold and hot.

Tomorrow we'll have an 85% chance of a thunderstorm high being 55°F the low 40°F. Thursday the high is only going to be 60°F the low 48°F cloudy skies. Friday will be the hottest day yet the high 85°F the low 70°F with clear sunny skies.

I heard Taehyung faintly whimper at the end of the announcement. I looked at him, he was pouting at the looking at the window then at me. He came towards me and hugged my waist.

'Thunderstorms aren't good buddies with him.'

"Tae Tae want to sleep with me tonight?" I asked.

He nodded still hugging me.

He let go of me, I got up turning the TV off, heading to the bathroom to do my night routine. When I got out of the bathroom to my room, Taehyung was already sleeping.

IT WAS SO cutɛ.

I got in the bed as softly as I could without waking up the hybrid. I guess Taehyung sensed me getting in the bed, immediately he snuggled his head into the crook of my neck, and hugged my waist smiling a bit.

Why do hybrids love this spot to snuggle their heads?

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°

🎂Happy Belated V-Day 🎂