•∆• 43 •∆•

✨🎉Goodbye 2020 & Hello 2021🎉✨
(Hopefully a better year for everyone)

There's a bit of fluff in this chapter since I miss writing it.
Sorry for the short chapter.

"Hello to you and everyone, you may recognize me, I'm a CEO of NamJin ENT

"Hello to you and everyone, you may recognize me, I'm a CEO of NamJin ENT. You may ask why we did this? We have done this for the better of the country and we know many people may not like it. If you have some sort of common knowledge you should know class systems shouldn't exist and hybrids were a experiment done by humans. How would we know you may ask? We know because... "

+-+-+-+-+-+

"... We know because we started the H.R.G. and we'll continue because this country will fall without it."

"Remember the first two hybrid of every species that exist were once humans and you have no way to reverse the "curse" you have done."

He logged off and the logo showed on the screen before the news got rid of it and continued to it's regular forecast.

"Wait!... Aren't they able to track him down!" Tae eyes turned blue, his ears and tail came out as he panicked.

"Unless, you have a track block and unlisted device." Hami said calmly brushing his tail.

He calmed down and leaned against Hami enjoying the comfort.

"What's going to happen, now?"

"I don't know..."

Hami's phone went off, Tae picked up and handed the phone to her.

"Hello?... Okay... Job Office? Okay that's fine.. Alright talk to you soon.." Hami hung up the call.

"Jin called, we are going to manage the Job Office for a couple of days... We'll have a group meeting soon." She said.

"Okay." Tae said.

Hami stopped brushing Tae's tail, got up and went to get herself a glass of water.

Myung-Dae and Mun-Hee both were ecstatic to come out the bedroom to see their father's animal features out for the first time.

Everything was just now settling in with her.

Hybrids after many years are put into hiding again because their wasn't a key point of who the mastermind was but now it's all clear.

Narcissistic step-mom who had her own hybrid and drove him to run away to get help for himself.

She never treated him well like how she treats herself. Let me put it this way she only treated herself.

She is a manipulative person we can agree on that but she isn't that smart.

Then our president has no back bone and apparently he believes someone who was a wanted criminal in his family.

On top of that every one in this building could be in possible danger.

"Mommy?" Mun-Hee tugged Hami's hand.

Hami snapped back into reality almost instantly and looked down at her daughter.

"Yes, sweetie?" Hami went down to her daughter's level.

"Are you okay?" Mun-Hee tilted her head.

"I'm fine sweetie." Hami said before softly smiling at her daughter.

"I don't believe you." She said sternly but softly.

Mun-hee then hugged Hami with full force.

The force knocked Hami to land on her butt.

"Oof.." She let out before hugging her daughter back.

"I love you, mommy." Hami could feel her daughter smile into her shoulder.

"I love you too, sweetie." Hami felt a little better about everything.

Hami let go of Mun-hee then walked with her back to the living room of the apartment. She and Dae walked to the living room having a not so quiet pep talk.

"They're adorable." Tae looked at Hami and smiled like he is waiting for a certain response.

"Your cute too." I fluffed up his hair.

"Come on, we gotta go to the office." Hami said, which Tae responded with a pout but got up and helped me with the twins.

"Where are we going, mommy?" Myung-Dae asked.

"We have to go do some work, so we are going to leave you with Uncle Hobi."

"Uncle Hobi and Yoongi?" Mun-Hee said happily.

"Mhm." Tae responded as he held her.

|•| To Be Continued |•|

•Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°