•◇• 39 •◇•

8 am

8 am

"Hey H-" Tae was cut off.

I hugged him very tightly relieved that he was okay. I moved away from him and brought him inside the house. He sat on the couch next to me

"Hami, I'm sorry."

♥|°|♥ ♥|°|♥

Author's POV

"What are you sorry about Tae?" Hami asked.

"Yesterday..." He said as he tilted his head down looking at the fabric beneath him.

"Baby I'm okay, You warned me." Hami titled his chin up to her face. "I worry more about you and the kids than me, I told you this."

"I know but he almost killed you in my body. You would've blamed me for being a monster." Tae put his head on her lap facing upwards.

They were both silent just looking at each other.

"He's willing to tell you about his past, but just not today." Tae said.

"Okay, that's fine with me." Hami smiled at him.

He smiled slightly back at her.

"Hey... Don't beat yourself up babe, please."

"I'll try but there's nothing to not think about."

"Look how about we talk with the others about the first step to helping those hybrid adoption shops."

"But first, let me feed you both." Min-hye said walking into the living room.

"Hi Noona." Tae said a little tense.

"Hello Tae.. Don't worry I'm not going rip your head off and feed it to my lion." Min-hye said smiling before walking to the beginning part of her kitchen.

"Did you actually threaten him?"

"You'll never believe it, Hami!?" She said peaking her head from behind the kitchen wall.

"Believe what?"

"The amount of things I would do to him." She said. "That's only 1 out of 68 threats I made to your wolf boy."

"68?!"

"That's why I said you'll never believe it!" Min-hye yelled from further into the kitchen.