•◇• 6 •◇•

"Eomma?" I said tearing up

She nodded her head, opening her arms motioning me to give her a hug.

I put Taehyung on the floor before walking over to Eomma and giving each other the hug of our life time.

"I missed you, Eomma."

"I missed you too, Hami."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't wait to post 😊😎

While we were hugging and crying, I felt Taehyung brush up against both of us. We looked down and giggled at Tae's puppy eyes, and I sat down on the floor with my mom following. Once we sat down he circled both of us and layed down between us.

"He's such a cute and rare hybrid." Eomma said while scratching his head.

I looked at my Eomma surprised.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"My daughter, Would you think a hospital would let a Wolf in here?" Eomma said in a obvious tone.

"Maybe..?" I shrugged.

"Wait, Eomma why are you here?" I asked.

"I was visiting my mom, when I heard about the crash your father was in."

"Eomma?"

"Ne"

"Why did you leave?"

"Your step-mom threatened to kill you and Hoseok as children, me and your father had 5 years to make a decision. When your father heard about the decision I made he was sad. He told me he'll act the same way step-mom did."

"Wait, so he does approve most of our decisions..?" I asked.

"He adores both of your the decisions as well as me." She said smiling.

"Come on let's go see Appa." She said.

I nodded before both of us stood up, and walked towards Appa's room door.

"I'll guard the door, to keep your step-mom away." Taehyung said.

"Okay." I smiled at him petting his head before walking into the room with my mom.

Hobi texted me, when I walked in to my mom crying by dad's side.

I put my phone and went to hug my mom while saying comforting words

"I don't understand why this, out all things why this." Eomma asked.

"I don't know, mom." I sighed sadly.

"Hami? Jen?" I heard my father's weak voice call out.

"Appa!" I went hugged him, the moved back in the chair.

"What are you doing here, Jen? It's dangerous." Appa said worriedly

"Hami and Hoseok now know, baby." Eomma said caressing his face softly.

Appa closed his eyes. smiling slightly, and held onto Eomma's hand lovingly.

I was looking at them in awe because of the love connection. I started to cry and sob softly out of happiness. They both looked up at me and wiped my tears away. We all started chatting about things and both of them were apologizing for the things they put me and Hoseok through.

"We love you and your brother more than anything else. We approve you both on decisions you both make together and separately. We will always support you with every step you take." Eomma said.

After that I heard the door open, Hoseok walked in and immediately haulted in his steps seeing Eomma.

"E-Eomma?" Hobi's voice craked.

"Hi son."

Hobi ran soon hugging Eomma, He smiling from ear to ear.

"You're back for good?" Hobi asked.

She nodded pulling away from the hug. Me and Hobi smiled at each other.

"Son, what about me?" Appa asked.

Hobi shook his head and pouted making him look like a small child.

"You were a meanie." He said.

"Please..?" My dad gave Hoseok slight puppy eyes.

"You're lucky, Appa." He said before hugging him.

Hobi sat next to me, and we all started chatting about things but Me and Hobi had to leave because the visiting hours were over. Eomma stayed in the hospital with Appa.

Once Me and Taehyung got home, I put my stuff down and started making dinner which was Kimchi with rice and heating up some leftover meat from the day before.

After I made dinner I called Taehyung down to eat. I looked to the door way to see Taehyung, looking at me a little bit uneasy, He sat next to me.

"What's wrong Tae?"

(666 words 😈)

"Nothing."

"Tae, look at me." I said sternly

He looked at me nervously.

"You have to tell what's wrong so I can help you." I said softly grabbing his hand rubbing it soothingly.

"I-I'm going into my heat, soon."

I smiled at him sympatheticly. "It's normal."

"You're not going to have me mate with another hybrid?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Unless you want to."

He shook his head quickly.

I chuckled. "Will you be able to be under control?"

"I'll resist as much as I can." He said confidently.

"Now let's eat then sleep. Okay?" I said.

He nodded, soon digging into the Kimchi.

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°

New bop song