👻🧛🏾‍♀ HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🧟‍♀️🍬

Happy Belated Halloween! I hope all you guys stayed safe or stayed home like I did and enjoyed it.

This has nothing to do with the storyline it's just something fun I wanted to do. ~ Mina 💜

|•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•|

"Mama! Mama! We are done getting dressed." Mun-Hee yelled out while walking fast with Dae following.

"Do we look good in these costumes?" Myung-Dae asked standing in front of us.

"You guys look wonderful and scary." I kissed both of them on the top of their head.

"Mama and Appa are scary like us too!" Mun-Hee giggled and held my hand ready to leave the house

Taehyung picked Dae up and we left the house went to our car. We settled and strapped up the kids in the backseat of the car then got into the front seats. Tae started to drive and we headed to the spot where the city's 10th annual drive-n-scare that was happening.

After around 30 minutes of driving, we arrived at the parking for staff and got out of the car. We grabbed some props all of us are going to use and went into Hoseok's dance studio.

"Wow, you really went full out and decorated it," I said as Hoseok greeted us in.

"It was mostly Jin doing the work but thanks." He gave us one sticker each.

"Ma.." Dae tugged my sleeve.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"He's scaring me." He pointed to the left of us. Black and red tiger staring right at us with laziness was written on his face. 

"Come here," I called over the tiger and Dae held onto the back of my shirt. The tiger came closer to us and sat in front of you.

"Dae, it's okay, It's just your uncle Yoongi." 

"Stop scaring my child and interact with him," I said very softly for only for Yoongi to hear.

After a couple of seconds Yoongi lowered his head towards Dae. Dae let go of the back of my shirt and ran towards the tiger.

"Uncle Yoongs, you scared me! Meanie!" Dae said as he tackled the tiger.

"Okay, come on everyone we have people to scare." Joon announced.

"Are late staff allowed?" Appa came in with my aunt (Step-mom) and Eomma beside him.

"Well, we need more staff for this haunted spot

"Well, we need more staff for this haunted spot. Talk to Jin and you guys look amazing." Hoseok said while smiling and clapping happily in tiny.

|•-+-•| 4 hours later |•-+-•|

We all finished another successful scary halloween with three new editions this year. We headed home got the kids out of their costumes and makeup. Tae and I then put them to bed and went to sleep.

"Shouldn't you be out with the others to the "hybrid run". It's supposed to be your first year." I said laying in our bed looking at my phone.

"Jin, told me about it but it sounded stupid." Tae laid next to me.

"It is just a fun way for hybrids and allies to mock the old world and their ridiculous beliefs." I put my phone on my nightstand as I explained.

"Well can't I have my own version of 'hybrid run'?" Tae asked.

"What do you mean by that?" I looked at him as he mischievously smirked.

"Oh, you better not!" I jumped out of the bed.

Tae shifted into his wolf form ready to attack me like I'm his prey.

"Hang on, you don't want to do this. I've been good Tae right? Right?" Rambling my words out.

He got off the bed and walked towards me slowly.

'You've been good, a wonderful wife and a brilliant mom. But to me your my little red riding hood.'

I stood in my spot as his words shook a chill down my spine.

'You know what I do to my little red riding hood?' He asked.

"No." I answered honestly.

'I guess I'll have to teach you.' He said as he was eye to eye with me.

I stood in silence for a quick moment before Tae tackled me and laid on me in big wolf form.

"You. Big. Fluffy. Wolf. Get off me!" I said.

He shook his fluffy head and got even more comfortable. The rest of the Halloween night consisted of giggles and cuddles until the magic of sleepiness took over both of us.

•Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°