•∆• 48 •∆•

I started to feel a little light headed, I looked at Namjoon to tell him I was going to go back to my apartment and saw that his eyes were golden.

•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•

"Mi, trust me I know this is crazy but tell V as soon as possible

"Mi, trust me I know this is crazy but tell V as soon as possible.. Please."

"What are you?" She asked.

"A Golden Witch.. I'll answer your questions later, I just-"

"I'll do it, Don't worry."

"Please don't tell anyone else, your actions are significant to us... Just know you are more special than you or anyone else thinks."

'I'm a wife to a hybrid and have two hybrid babies, Of course I'm special Joon!'

Namjoon chuckled before his eyes turned back to his normal color.

"I mean more than that Mi. But that is all I wanted to talk about. Dismissed."

A knock was heard at the door.

"Hey, Yoongi." Joon softly smiled in his direction.

Hami got up and walked out the office missing the way Yoongi glared at Namjoon.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Hami arrived back at the apartment and saw Tae sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey, I'm back." She said nervously walking behind the couch.

"Hey,... what is it?" Tae stood in front of her with a slight worried expression.

"I need to talk to him." She said softly.

"Who- Nevermind. Why?"

"Just... Please?"

"You won't hurt him?"

"Physically, no but I'm not sure about other ways."

Tae's eyes were orange but she needed him completely alone.

"Cut him off." She whispered.

"What?" V's lower tone asked.

"Cut. him. off, I need to talk to you completely alone."

"Fair enough."

He closed his eyes for a couple of seconds before growing a little taller and the cracks on his neck that had black smoke come out of them popped up. He soon opened his now red eyes and looked at her.

"What is it?" He spoke

"I-I wanted to tell you that she's after you."

"As in Tae?"

"No, she wants all 4 king spirits dead."

"That Son Of A BI--" He sighed angrily.

His stare on her soon turned into a glare. He looked at the floor before speaking.