•◇• 22 •◇•

"I truly love you so much that my heart hurts

"I truly love you so much that my heart hurts." Tae dramatically said holding his chest.

I giggled before I started to pet his head as he laid on my chest most likely listening to my heartbeat.

"For the 100 out of 100 millionth time.. I love you to Pluto and back." I said.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I feel like I don't include Jimin and Jungkook much... So this is a Jikook Chapter ft. Hami & Tae.

Jimin's POV

Everyone left back to their homes 1 week ago. So me and Kook had our home sadly to ourselves again.

"Jimin-shi~" Jungkook called out for me while walking to the living room where I was at.

"Ne?" I looked up from my phone.

Jungkook looked at me with his brown doe pleading eyes and pout on his face.

"Come here." I smiled and put my phone down on the coffee table before I opened my arms to Kook.

He ran in my arms nuzzling his head into my neck taking in my scent.

I started to pet his head making him thump his foot against the couch and make occasional happy bunny squeaks.

"Jimin~" Kook lightly held my hand.

"Yes?" I stopped petting his head.

"I-I love you." Kook stuttered.

"I love you more, buck." I said with a smile on my face.

I saw Kook's face turn a light red.

I turned Kook's head so I was able to kiss his cheek, nose, then lips.

His face reddened more making me chuckle and say 'cute' softly.

We sat on the couch in comfortable silence until I thought of something that would be really exciting for me and Kook.

"Hey Kook, wanna go see Hami and Taehyung?"

I felt his head nod excitingly.

"Okay then..." I patted his lower back. "Go put your shoes on and let's go."

Kook got off my lap and ran to his room to get his shoes. I went to the door and grabbed my keys from the front table near the door and put on my shoes.

Kook came down hugging with his Cooky plushie while walking rather cutely towards me. We left the house, got in the car and I drove us there.

Once we got there and I parked my car, Kook got out the car, ran to Hami's front door and knocked on it excitingly.

The door opened and Hami stood. Kook wrapped his arms around her tightly making me and her chuckle.

"Hey, Kookie... I missed you."