•◇• 5 •◇•

"T-Thank you

"T-Thank you. I'll be at the hospital s-soon." I said with a slightly shaky voice before hanging up.

I heard some shuffling in the passenger seat, I didn't look over at Taehyung still a little overwhelmed.

I felt Taehyung's animal form get on my lap and curl into the ball and started to purr mixed with a slight growl.

I started petting his head relaxing a little bit.

∆×∆×∆×∆×∆

"You need my comfort right now. I don't want to see you so sad, right now." Taehyung said through thoughts.

"I know you don't like seeing me like this, but I don't like this feeling of sadness." I said softly.

"Let's go to the hospital to see how bad it is."

I nodded before going back out in the road driving to the hospital. Once we arrived I parked the car and we both exited the car. Tae walked next to me in his animal form, he always has his collar on in his animal form but never in human form. Soon it started to rain, and we both in the hospital before it got worse.

'Luckily, I have my umbrella big enough to cover both of us.'

I heard Taehyung's soft whimper as he heard the thunder. I picked him up giving him a kiss on his head.

I went up to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm here to see Mr. Jung, recent patient." I said to the man at the front desk before looking back down at taehyung hearing a louder thunder this time.

The man at the front looked up at me. It was Namjoon (Co CEO of NamJinENT) who is one of Hoseok's friends. His hybrid is Jin. (A/N: "Totally not a Namjin Stan")

"Oh, Hi Hami."

"Hi Joon."

He gave a sympathetic smile. "Floor 3, Blue Hall, Room #1 A."

"Thank you, Joon... By any chance is my brother here?" I asked.

"Yeah, he got here earlier." He said.

I nodded before biding my goodbye to Joon. Me and Taehyung went up to the third floor to Room #1 A, I saw my dad through the door window with wires attached to his body and a breathing mask on his face, It was sad looking at it. I soon felt Taehyung brush his head onto my arm in a soothing way sensing my sadness. Soon I saw the door open and Hobi comes out of our dad's room.

"What did the doctor say?" I asked in a soft voice.

"He said that the only part of his body that was more damaged than anything else was his legs." Hobi said.

"Is it that bad?" I asked.

Hobi nodded sadly. I sighed heavily out of sadness.

"But the doctor said he'll be out of the hospital next week......... I'm sad this will be the only day we see him." Hobi added.

I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"Mom." He said.

"Ohhh" I nodded realizing.

Taehyung's POV

Hami and Hobi gave each other the secret conversation looks of anger and annoyance when they 'talked' about there mom. One question lingers in my mind still. What did their mom do that they don't like her that much? After they had their eye contact conversation, they both said their goodbyes before Hami sat down in a chair and put me on her lap.

Hami's POV

Hobi told me to stay here until "mom" came. Our "mom" is actually our stepmom to the both of us. Our real mom... Well, our dad doesn't tell us who she is.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone with a familiar voice I've heard before call out my name.

"Hami?" I heard a lovable caring soft voice call out.

I looked at the person, my head instantly hurt.

~~~~

"Eomma." Young Hami called out.

"Yes?" That voice said.

"Where's Appa?" Young Hami asked.

"He's talking to a business lady."

"But you are a business lady." Young Hobi said.

"Yeah, you should be the only business lady he talks to." Young Hami pouted with her arms crossed.

Eomma giggled at my cuteness, before giving young Hami a kiss on the forehead and hugging young Hami and Hobi.

~~~~

"Eomma?" I said tearing up.

She nodded her head, opening her arms motioning me to give her a hug.

I put Taehyung on the floor before walking over to Eomma and giving each other the hug of our lifetime.

"I missed you, Eomma."

"I missed you too, Hami."

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°