•◇• 55 •◇•

Previously on My Energetic Baby...
"ATEEZ and some part of NCT are here to see you."

"Everyone our meeting is dismissed, I see we have some good news." Joon spoke to us.

Relief washed over all of our faces, none of us had to be on edge or nervous anymore.

"Send them in." He spoke in the intercom.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•‐•-•-•-

•+• Time Skip •+•

It has been an 1 hour and they sat in Hobi's apartment anticipating Namjoon's outcome with ATEEZ & the 4 Assassin's.

"Why couldn't we stay?" Jin asked softly.

"Too much trauma at once for your spirits, it wouldn't end well." Hobi explained.

"Well, this is tak-" Yoongi was cut off by two louds knocks on the front door.

Jin went to the door and pulled Joon into the apartment quickly. Jin and Yoongi tensed up. They sensed something was wrong like incoming danger.

"What is it?" Jin urged.

"Difficult  situation, I'm going to leave my sister in charge, as the building goes on silent lockdown for the next 5 days."

"ATEEZ have enough strength and NCT are helping." Joon continued.

"Why does the building have to go on lockdown?" Jimin asked.

"All of us need our outfits, and instead of storming a facility. This time we storm the underground ring, co-owned by the government, and expose her ways." Joon said.

"How did they figure that out?" Hami asked.

"She admitted to San that information and that she sent a search party to make sure we didn't flee."

"How did he manage to do that?" Yoongi asked.

"San took on one of her men's form, and made that form only visible to that whole group." Joon continued.

"As the first step of the assassin's helping us they distracted the search party. We have until 7pm until they go back on track searching." He continued.

"We only have 3 hours, it just hit 5pm."

"Let's go, we'll give each other messages once we arrive to our homes." Hoseok said.