•∆• 41 •∆•

I know, I'm 2 days late 🥺 -Mina💜

|•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•|

... She placed the family photo on the kitchen island close to the wall.

She looked inside the box and there was another letter.

"This part is probably for Hoseok. I'll hold onto it for now."

|•÷•÷•÷• 5:15 am •÷•÷•÷•|

The next morning we woke up around 5 am knowing the bus will be at our house in 2 hours. We finished getting ready and ate by 6:45 AM. We both sat down and waited around 15 minutes then heard a knock on the door.

|••7AM••|

I went towards the door and was about to open it when I looked back to see Ta- no-no V in the wolf presence.

"Give me a minute!" I yelled out.

I turned around and sat on the floor and told V to come closer.
He came closer and made sure I was eye to eye with him.

"Why?"

"'If he lays ONE finger on you, don't be shocked if his head is ripped off.'"

"Okay, got it he can't touch me."

"'Good.'"

I got up and opened the door and San was there at the door waiting patiently.

He smiled and bowed. "Hi, Hami."

"Hello, San."

He looked behind me and froze up.
"Hello-"

V growled at him cutting his sentence off, walked past both of us, and continued to get on the bus.

"Here." San handed me a clipboard with papers on it.

"They pushed the "turning in your hybrid" date to today so we're going to the location... There will be people arriving in cars, so when they come with their cars they'll come by dropping their hybrid off and have this sticker."

"How would they be able to pass?" I said.

We started to walk towards the bus slowly as San further explained.

"Mingi, Wooyoung, Yeosang and Hongjoong are doing the street check for the "government". So if they see the sticker they let people pass. I'll be telling people information about how where they can stay."