•♡• 19 •♡•

Thanks for all the support Double Update 😊

Double Update 😊

.
.
.
-+- Innocents Skip -+-
.
.
.

"Hmm, but then it won't be fun anymore... How about when you say the exact phrase I want I'll give you what you want but until then I'll do what I want with what is mine." Tae said before taking off my shirt and his.

What happened to my innocent Tae that was here 10 minutes ago? But hey, I'm not complaining I love innocent and sexy him. We all do. *Yes, you know that's true Y/N and Author. (-_-)*

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Tae helped me pull down the straps of my bra, then he unclipped it and threw it somewhere in the room.

We exchanged no words to each other at this moment only looks of lust and anticipation. Tae then went low towards my breast and started sucking and licking my nipples.

My area started to feel warmer and warmer as he continued to tease and pleasure me.

"Tae, I want you now."

He growled. "What do want me to do specifically?"

"I want you to touch me." I said shyly and ashamed.

He chuckled. "Why are you so ashamed by your beauty, I'll show you how much I love it."

He got off the bed and pulled me by my ankles to the edge of the bed. He pulled down my pants, spread my legs forcefully with dominance and stood in between them hovering over me biting his bottom lip seductively.

He started to rub my area over my panties. I grabbed onto his wrist that was at my area.

"Please, please touch it bare."

Taehyung pulled down my panties before rubbing it with some force, making me grab onto the bedsheets moaning.

After a minute, I felt his tongue lapping on my folds and bud but he also slipped in two of his digits in my area and pumped in and out. Which sent me to cloud nine.

After a while I felt something starting to build up at the bottom of my stomach, indicating that I'm about to cum.

"I'm gonna cum." I cried out in pleasure.

"Hold it, until I say you can release." He said in his alpha voice which is a lot deeper than his normal voice.

I nodded obediently trying to focus on anything else besides cumming.

After around a minute, I heard Tae groan in satisfaction and say the words I've been longing to hear.

"Release." He said.

After I rid out my release, Tae moved away from me, he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down.

"Come here."

I went over to him and stood in front of him and held his length having a feeling of what he's going to tell me.

"Suck."

I didn't wait and took his length in my mouth as much as I could. I looked up to see Tae's head tilted back and his occasional deep moans that escaped his mouth and filled the room.

After a while, he looked down at me and pulled me away from him. I stood up in front of him.

"Ready for me, baby girl?" He asked lifting me up by my waist making me wrap my legs and arms around him. He sat down on the bed having me on top.

"You want me to take control?" I asked.

He chuckled darkly. "Just because you're there doesn't mean you're taking control."

He put his length in my area and let me adjust before moving. As Tae's pace got faster and harder, the louder my moans got cause of the spots being reached by his length.

Soon I felt the bubbly tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach. I was going to say something but Tae beat me to it.

"You wanna cum for me?" He asked seductively in my ear.

I nodded my head breathing heavily with slight whimpers leaving my mouth.

"How bad do you want to?"

"Really bad... Please, Tae."

He growled lowly at my begging. "Okay... You are gonna cum for me in 3.....2.....1."

I released for the second time tonight but I didn't wait for Tae to tell me what to do, even though his alpha side is present he's still my baby in a way no matter what circumstances.

I sat in front of him, took his length in my mouth and sucked it.

"Fuck.." He groaned.

I continued to suck his length soon feeling him twitch inside my mouth.

"If you keep doing that I'm gonna cum."

I continued soon feeling him release in my mouth with a long sigh of content behind it.

.
.
.
-+-Innocents Read-+-
.
.
.

Once I and Tae cleaned up we both got in the bed and cuddled for the night.

~~~ "Morning" ~~~

"Hami, wake up." I heard Tae whine while poking me.

"Mmm, why?" I dragged the 'y' while, rolling more into the blankets.

"Because I want to take care of you."

"Time?" I asked sitting up in the bed.

"2:30 P.M."

"How did I sleep for some long?" I asked myself but soon blushed remembering last night.

"So I'm officially your wife in a hybrid way?" I asked.

He nodded his head cutely while smiling.

"Well, look who's finally awake."

|•| To Be Continued |•|

Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°