•◇• 24 •◇•

First off before you get angry at me for not posting last week and this week late

First off before you get angry at me for not posting last week and this week late... I've been going through a lot the last week and this week I had exams.

@$%&&%$#@

"Jimin, what is it?"

"Hami,... Your dad died yesterday."

"Wha -How?" Hami blinked a couple times trying to process what was being said.

"Your dad died from what they say a purposely done fire." Jimin said.

"I-I...." Hami started to cry.

"Shh, I'm here Hami." Tae hugged me while rubbing my back soothingly.

"---He's gone..." She cried.

~~~~~~~

Hami's hands went on her face to cover it, still crying and shaking violently.

"We'll make it through this together and we'll be here to support." Tae said in Hami's ear.

Jimin sighed. "It's happening again."

"What's happening?" Tae asked suspiciously, and panicked.

"Tae give her to me, please." Jimin sat in front of Tae on the floor and held his arms out.

He growled but never less gave Jimin Hami to hold onto while instructions were given to him.

"Go in her room on her side underneath the bed there's going to be two boxes, grab the pink box and come downstairs."

Tae left the living room, went upstairs to get the box and I told Kook to get a juice pouch for me.

"Chim Chim-," Hami said softly.

"Chim Chim is right here Mi."

"Is KooKoo here?" Hami pouted.

"Here.." Kook came back from the kitchen.

Hami made grabby hands for the juice pouch. Jungkook gave Hami then juice pouch and she drank the pouch quickly but happily.

Then Tae came down with the box and put it next to me. I grabbed the juice pouch from Hami's hands since she was done drinking it.

Hami looked at Tae with her tilted to the side in confusion then a look of pure joy was on her face.

"TaTa~" She made grabby hands for him.

Taehyung picked up Hami who had a pout on her face. She rubbed her eyes. "Mi is 'ired," Hami said as she rested her head on Tae's shoulder. "Mi go nigh' nigh'. "

"I'll put her into the bed." Jungkook said.

Tae handed Hami to Jungkook and Jungkook went upstairs to put her in the bed.