•◇• 27 •◇•

I missed you guys for the past three weeks

I missed you guys for the past three weeks....😖😢

~BTS POV: 30 minutes later~

"So, we have most of the decorations up, Jin's baking the cake and making food." Taehyung said.

"RM is setting presents up.... Jimin, who's invited?" Jungkook asked facing the the boy who had a clipbaord, checking off things done near the living room TV.

"Her mom, grandma, Neighbor, Us, those two children, My sister, Jisoo, Her old friend Joy and Lisa... That's it." Jimin said.

"Okay, they're going to be here in 30 min- Hyung, when did you get here?" Taehyung asked facing Yoongi who was lying on the couch.

"Just now and I'm going to take a nap." Yoongi said laying on the couch before closing his eyes.

"But hyung, we need your help?~" Kook whined.

"With, what?"

"Make sure Joon doesn't break the presents for Hami." Jungkook pouted.

Yoongi looked at Kook with one eye open. "Where is he?"

"Hami's bedroom wrapping her presents."

"Okay... Fine." He got up disappearing upstairs.

*Bark!* *Bark!* "Can you two get this dog away from me and my meat?!" Jin said loudly in annoyance.

"Hyung, don't say 'my meat' ever again, it sounds weird." Jungkook said picking up Fluffy and putting her in her play pen.

"Well, that dog is annoying." Jin said.

"He's smelling meat, Hyung." Jimin said logically.

"And this is why you have no jams." Jin said before going back in the kitchen to finish the rest of the food.

$%&#@#&%$

"Where are those two kids?" Kook asked.

"We're not kids." Soobin pouted looking at Kook.

"Yeah!" Yeonjun said.

Hami's POV

I woke up feeling something really fluffy underneath me finally noticing Tae is the only big fluffy wolf in the house, I started to scratch his ears.