•∆• 49 •∆•

Previously On My Energetic Baby:

A couple minutes later, Jin's normally black panther look was now a glowing large white fox, just how V showed me.

"Wow." The only word spoken in that moment.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Jin's spirit, Alex came towards the couch and sat in front of Hami. He reached out his paw and placed it on her knee. She guessed he's not a hybrid of many words.

She was confused at first and then Hami realized that is probably where the trust writing was

She was confused at first and then Hami realized that is probably where the trust writing was. She held his paw and soon felt a small stinging on her left pinky finger.

'하늘'

"Sky?"

"You'll figure it out." Alex spoke before leaving the living room.

After a couple minutes, Jin came out the room back in human form into the living room once again, but he wasn't at his normal confidence.

"I'm sorry, did he offend you in any way, did he hurt you, your pinky is red, I need to call an amb-"

"Jin...JIN!"

"What?" He paused his frantic speech and looked at Hami with wide eyes.

"I'm fine, I just need to put some ice on my pinky." Hami held up her hand in front of his face.

"Woo Ok...... Right! Let me get you ice!"

Jin went to the kitchen and grabbed a ice pack. He wrapped a towel around the pack before going back to the living room and handing it to Hami.

"So after we get some of the swelling down, we're going to go to your brother's apartment to go see Suga." He said.

"Isn't he mad at me?" She asked.

"Was but not anymore. Remember that night you went back home after you sent the text to ATEEZ?"

"Yeah." Hami nodded her head.