Chapter 47 Brother Sharpens Brother

"This is interesting..." my finger rang across the bind of the book. Looking at the pad of my finger, there was no dust. But no one is allowed in here.

"Aren't you scared about turning into a ghost?" Cole shouts, clearly afraid of ghosts. Our newfound leader scared of ghosts.

"Well, yeah. Now that I know ghost exists," glancing at the grandfather clock, seeing for any sign of dust. But there was none. 'This place is definitely haunted.'

The clock began to shake, I jump back scared. I stare as it continues to shake. Cole slowly creeps up to the clock, wrapping his hand around the handle. Pulling it open I watch as Zane's bird friend flies out.

"What the heck guys!?"

"Come on, it was funny," Kai jokes. "Y/n wasn't involved. She could have been."

"So that's what that was about..."

"You should have seen the look on your face!" laughs Jay, tumbling over from laughing so hard.

A loud sound rings down the hall towards a room. "Very funny guys. Wonder how you pulled this one off," Cole states walking down the hall towards the room.

"Did you guys do that?" I ask, hoping for a yes.

"No... no..." Jay stutters out watching his friend reach the door.

"Cole!"

We chase after Cole as we watch him open the door. Lucky, nothing happened to him. I peeked into the room to see a training room. A bookshelf on the right, a table in middle against the wall, and a picture. A picture I can only guess is Sensei Yang. And golden swords, ones that looked like Kai's old golden weapon, hung on the wall.

"Whoo... this is where he trained his students..."

"Why didn't anyone tell us this place would get so creepy after dark?" Cole wines, looking all around the room panicky. Clearly wasn't a good choice bringing him here.

It wasn't too bad. A couple of scares so far. Just seems like a real-life horror movie just starting.

I picked up a book from the table reading the title. 'Sensei Yang - A Study'

"Tell me why we made the guy scared of the ghost in charge?" Jay complains besides Zane.

"Guys listen," I announce before I started reading. "With Sensei Yang's strange teachings, lots of the students left from training under him. But they were never seen leaving the grounds. People could only assume, there was more of a cruel story behind Sensei Yang's teachings."

"Cool," Jay lets out.

"No, no. Not cool."

"Let me finish," I continue. "Sensei Yang was strict on his students. As for a reason. His most famous line, 'As iron sharpens iron. Sensei sharpens student.'"

"Hasn't Wu said something like that?" I ask.

"Yes. 'As iron sharpens iron. Brother sharpens brother.'"

"As iron sharpens iron. Sensei sharpens student."

The five golden swords began to shake. "Uh, guys..."

"Run!"

Running out the door and slamming it behind. The golden swords getting stuck into the wall as we continued to run down the hall. "Try the window!"

With all our strength. We banged, slammed, pushed the window. But nothing happened. Not even a sight move. Like it was a picture, frozen in time and never to be changed.