Chapter 13 Our Ending

Third Pov

Lloyd was knocked out from the fall damage token from his battle. They knew he was injured, but not where it was.

So Kai, Jay, Cole, and Zane watched of the green ninja in case he wakes. Well Dr. Julien, Wu, and Misako tended to Y/n needs.

"Alright, we are just going to make sure-"

"Ah! Just do it!" Y/n whined in pain squeezing the sad.

Misako unblocked Y/n's belt, pulling the skirt off leaving her in shorts. She pulled up Y/n shirt to her bra, reveling her wounds.

Many, between fifteen and twenty, scratches of all sizes lied on her stomach. Not to deep to enforce damage to her organs, but enough to leave some scars. Without full treatment they will all lie on her.

"There... there is some... bandages in my bag get them... please..." Y/n pleaded to them.

"Yes, of course," Wu answered quickly getting her bag from the broken bounty.

"Alright. This might sting," Misako said holding a bottle of wound cleaner.

"Just- please stop it..."

Misako poured the bottle on her wounds. Y/n squirmed from the pain, doing her best not to flip over.

Y/n had lost a lot of blood, she fainted in the sand. Misako quickly check her plus, it was normal.

"Here," Wu spoke holding out the bandages Y/n's bag had.

"Thank you," Misako pushed her body up so she could have the bandages wrapped around.

Dr. Julien rushed to Misako, helping her hold Y/n up. Covering her stomach in bandages safely.

"Kai do you think she'll be ok?" Jay asks.

"I hope. She has been her for some time. And had so much damage done to her body," Kai looked down to Lloyd.

"We can only hope it will turn out ok," Cole stated placing his hand Kai's shoulder.

Lloyd's hand moved around in the sand slowly. "Misako! He's waking up!"

"One second..." Miasko was almost done with Y/n's bandages.

Misako tucked her end of the bandages under her layers. Dr. Julien and Misako laid her body back down.

"Go to Lloyd. I'll watch over," Wu stated gesturing to Lloyd and the ninjas.

"Ok, thank you."

Misako walked over to her son, along side Dr. Julien. Misako asked the boys to help Wu watch over Y/n.

The red, blue, white, and black ninja listened going to Wu. They all watched over her, worried of her condition. If she moved one could hurt them all.

Mini Time Skip

Y/n's Pov

I limped my way back to the crowd of people in my new outfit. It felt weird wearing the bandages around my stomach. I am really tempted to take them off.

At the same time, it feels wonder full to have them on. Helping the pain of the wounds.

"I see your doing better blondy," I joke to Lloyd.

Lloyd rolled his eyes with a smile, "I wish I didn't break it."

"Please. Stay still green ninja," Dr. Julien asked of Lloyd.

"Sorry..."

I smirked at him, catching his green eyes. "How are you? You know with all the wounds."