Chapter 41 Warm Risky Safety

I feel my body warming up, as I slowly woke up. As much as I didn't, and wanted to stay in my dream. I woke up.

Keeping my eyes closed, not wanting to get up. I completely did not want to deal with Chen and whatever game he is playing today. I rather lay in bed all day and ignore the idiot.

Taking a deep breath, I try and clear my mind to go back to bed. Maybe it was still midnight and I could get some more sleep. But I felt something, and it wasn't a blanket or a pillow.

My eyes shot open seeing the purple door decorated, and bookshelf still the same as I left it. My bag where it is, and nothing different.

I glance down to my stomach, seeing two arms wrapped around. My eyes shot wide open realizing what happened.

'Is the Lloyd Garmadon... cuddling me?'

A soft groan escaped his lips, coming from above my head. His arms squeezing me lightly before loosen back up. I could predict that Lloyd's head is on top of mine from that groan.

'Am I that small?'

Turning my head as quietly and softly as I can, I look down at my legs. To see if there was any escape Lloyd, who is holding me, prisoner. His legs were tangled within under the blankets, who is hogging the blankets.

Though, I'm not complaining. He's a great person to cuddle with, comfy, and cozy. I felt, safe in a way like knew no one would harm me. It feels reassuring knowing that after all this, I could finally feel safe.

I feel like could stay in his arms forever and ignore everything and everyone. Just forget everything happening and be with him.

'Gosh, why does this boy have to do this? My crush on him is growing from this!'

"Mhm... Y/n?"

My eyes stopped looking around the room, I turn my head up to see Lloyd's eyes half open. Barely even able to see his green eyes.

"Yes?" I respond, wondering how long it will take him to notice. I began to move my shoulders a little to give the tired boy a hint.

His eyes opened when I did that but quickly closed. Rubbing his head against the pillow, making his hair a little messier. "I think there is a bug in the bed..." he muffled through the pillow.

'A bug huh?'

I moved my feet a little, "a bug? Where?"

"It's a fast bug... he was here," Lloyd began to move his arms, lifting them towards his chest. But, I was in his way. His went higher up my stomach then stopped.

I felt his hands rub my stomach up and down, only to move my shirt. I knew if Lloyd saw me now, I would be fire red.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Is this you?"

"Yes..."

"I am so sorry!" Lloyd quickly backed away from me to the other side of the bed, the one he was supposed to sleep on. Jolting up and crossing his legs, he looked down at me. Who was still curled up in bed, now cold?

"I didn't mean to do that... I- I didn't even know I-"

I smiled at him, "Lloyd, it's fine..." I push myself up, still wrapping the blanket around my body.

"I- I mean, I'm not complaining. You were comfy and warm, but you were asleep! Yeah, you were asleep and don't know! That's why you did it! You didn't even know!" I lie my way out of that, dropping the blanket during this time.